Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I really liked Road to Perdition. I put it off for so long because it just didnt look that interesting, but damn it caught me by surprise. I was not expecting to see Daniel Craig either, but he did a great job. @+*! it, everyone did a great job.

I really liked Road to Perdition. I put it off for so long because it just didnt look that interesting, but damn it caught me by surprise. I was not expecting to see Daniel Craig either, but he did a great job. @+*! it, everyone did a great job.

Any of you iPhone dudes that are going on Best Buy runs... Download shopkick and verify your account to get a $5 BB gift card...

Any of you iPhone dudes that are going on Best Buy runs... Download shopkick and verify your account to get a $5 BB gift card...

Watched Gremlins last night bc my gf never seen it 
pimp.gif

Super 8 was good. JJ Abrams does a great job with the film and it's essentially his tribute film to Spielberg. The kids in the film were the stars, amazing job by them, very real feel.

Super 8 was good. JJ Abrams does a great job with the film and it's essentially his tribute film to Spielberg. The kids in the film were the stars, amazing job by them, very real feel.

I hate celebrity gossip, but Ned Stark is a BOSS.
Sean Bean has played characters who are no strangers to battle, but the actor reportedly got into a brawl of his own on Sunday night.
According to the Daily Mail, the "Lord of the Rings"/"Game of Thrones" actor was stabbed in the arm during the incident, which took place at a London bar.

Witnesses told the paper that Bean, 52, and model April Summers were smoking outside the bar when a passerby made lewd comments about her, and Bean chased him down the street. The man returned to the bar later that evening, spotted Bean outside again and attacked him.

The actor was reportedly punched in the face and stabbed in the arm with broken glass.

Despite the injuries, Bean chose not to go to the hospital. Instead, he accepted a first aid kit from the bar staff and then ordered another drink.

"Sean is a regular here and we've never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar," one staff member told the paper. "He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit. He seemed OK and wanted to have another drink."

Bean plays Lord Ned "Eddard" Stalk on HBO's "Game of Thrones," and also played Boromir in the "Lord of the Rings" films.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hate celebrity gossip, but Ned Stark is a BOSS.
Sean Bean has played characters who are no strangers to battle, but the actor reportedly got into a brawl of his own on Sunday night.
According to the Daily Mail, the "Lord of the Rings"/"Game of Thrones" actor was stabbed in the arm during the incident, which took place at a London bar.

Witnesses told the paper that Bean, 52, and model April Summers were smoking outside the bar when a passerby made lewd comments about her, and Bean chased him down the street. The man returned to the bar later that evening, spotted Bean outside again and attacked him.

The actor was reportedly punched in the face and stabbed in the arm with broken glass.

Despite the injuries, Bean chose not to go to the hospital. Instead, he accepted a first aid kit from the bar staff and then ordered another drink.

"Sean is a regular here and we've never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar," one staff member told the paper. "He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit. He seemed OK and wanted to have another drink."

Bean plays Lord Ned "Eddard" Stalk on HBO's "Game of Thrones," and also played Boromir in the "Lord of the Rings" films.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im on page 240 of the first book. can't put it down even though i know what happens already from watching the show. that's how you know its great

im on page 240 of the first book. can't put it down even though i know what happens already from watching the show. that's how you know its great

Oh no @#$%, lewd comments you say? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lucky it wasn't me drivin by, I'da stabbed him too. 

Mercy. 

Oh no @#$%, lewd comments you say? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lucky it wasn't me drivin by, I'da stabbed him too. 

Mercy. 

The Wicker man, A very good old school psycological thriller type movie is gonna be on IFC at midnight eastern time

suggest you watch or record it. It's a bit outdated especially the music but the ending is amazing

Back
Top Bottom