Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Finally!

Set to record Se7en on Thursday night while I'm working and Inception early Saturday morning while working. Gonna watch both next week.

Never seen 'em.

Good flicks?
34glzx2.jpg

You're gonna need some new pants after those movies.

And you guys need to find ways to get movies other than TV or rentals. Makes life so much easier.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Finally!

Set to record Se7en on Thursday night while I'm working and Inception early Saturday morning while working. Gonna watch both next week.

Never seen 'em.

Good flicks?
34glzx2.jpg

You're gonna need some new pants after those movies.

And you guys need to find ways to get movies other than TV or rentals. Makes life so much easier.

i was underwhelmed after watching inception. primarily the last third of the movie. But it's a must watch based on the special effects and some great acting. I think inception could have been sooooo much better.

seven is a much better movie. classic.

i was underwhelmed after watching inception. primarily the last third of the movie. But it's a must watch based on the special effects and some great acting. I think inception could have been sooooo much better.

seven is a much better movie. classic.

You guys ever thought about doing a NT Movie Club with those that frequent this thread on a regular basis? CP, Kev, Noskey, Me, Dub, MrO, Nowitness, etc.

We would assign ourselves one movie every week, and then we would all come back and post our thoughts, maybe have an open discussion about the movie... how we think the acting was, storyline, etc.

Any interest?

You guys ever thought about doing a NT Movie Club with those that frequent this thread on a regular basis? CP, Kev, Noskey, Me, Dub, MrO, Nowitness, etc.

We would assign ourselves one movie every week, and then we would all come back and post our thoughts, maybe have an open discussion about the movie... how we think the acting was, storyline, etc.

Any interest?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Of course I already forgot about The Wicker Man being on.
It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie.
So much more. That is a prime example of being afraid to push the envelope.

Yea, I mean I get it. They didn't want to scare off the romcom crowd so they played it safe and simple. The weird thing is the ideas are really big and even the scale's pretty massive, they just wanted no part of that.
laugh.gif

Adjustment Bureau was still better than Hereafter though.
30t6p3b.gif
And I liked Emily Blunt in this, you should check out Sunshine Cleaning (pretty grim, good movie).

Count me in for that movie a week thing. How would we pick though?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Of course I already forgot about The Wicker Man being on.
It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie.
So much more. That is a prime example of being afraid to push the envelope.

Yea, I mean I get it. They didn't want to scare off the romcom crowd so they played it safe and simple. The weird thing is the ideas are really big and even the scale's pretty massive, they just wanted no part of that.
laugh.gif

Adjustment Bureau was still better than Hereafter though.
30t6p3b.gif
And I liked Emily Blunt in this, you should check out Sunshine Cleaning (pretty grim, good movie).

Count me in for that movie a week thing. How would we pick though?

I say we each choose a movie to watch, and that'll be the list we go on, knocking one out week after week until we've got to make a new list. The order, I dunno, we can do a random list generator or something.

So like I'll choose a movie, Mr O you choose a movie, JPZ chooses one, etc. which will make up the list. Preferably movies that few of us have seen, and wouldnt be too difficult to get for people who cant use computers at home because of age limitations.

I say we each choose a movie to watch, and that'll be the list we go on, knocking one out week after week until we've got to make a new list. The order, I dunno, we can do a random list generator or something.

So like I'll choose a movie, Mr O you choose a movie, JPZ chooses one, etc. which will make up the list. Preferably movies that few of us have seen, and wouldnt be too difficult to get for people who cant use computers at home because of age limitations.

Sometimes I feel like Ska was born 2 years ago
laugh.gif

Anyways...I watched Kill the Irishman last night. Decent movie. VERY low-budget, but entertaining.

*Forgot about Adjustment Bureau....gonna add it to my queue right now.

Sometimes I feel like Ska was born 2 years ago
laugh.gif

Anyways...I watched Kill the Irishman last night. Decent movie. VERY low-budget, but entertaining.

*Forgot about Adjustment Bureau....gonna add it to my queue right now.

I'm in.  But I already been feeling like I'm in one since my que is like 30 deep and I feel like I'm never going to friggin get to them all. 
laugh.gif

All night last night I just wanted to sit down and get to Road to Perdition, didn't happen.  Too much stuff movin around me, never got a chance. 

I have half a season left of The Sopranos P, and then I want to get into the Wire.  Simmons talks about that show so damn much I wanna know what the hub is all about.  Please make sure to check in and let me know how that show is. 

Are we all supposed to watch the same movie, or each person watches their own movie each week, and then reports? 

JPZ with another idea. 
pimp.gif

I'm in.  But I already been feeling like I'm in one since my que is like 30 deep and I feel like I'm never going to friggin get to them all. 
laugh.gif

All night last night I just wanted to sit down and get to Road to Perdition, didn't happen.  Too much stuff movin around me, never got a chance. 

I have half a season left of The Sopranos P, and then I want to get into the Wire.  Simmons talks about that show so damn much I wanna know what the hub is all about.  Please make sure to check in and let me know how that show is. 

Are we all supposed to watch the same movie, or each person watches their own movie each week, and then reports? 

JPZ with another idea. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom