Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Wicker man, A very good old school psycological thriller type movie is gonna be on IFC at midnight eastern time

suggest you watch or record it. It's a bit outdated especially the music but the ending is amazing

Finally!

Set to record Se7en on Thursday night while I'm working and Inception early Saturday morning while working. Gonna watch both next week.

Never seen 'em.

Good flicks?

Finally!

Set to record Se7en on Thursday night while I'm working and Inception early Saturday morning while working. Gonna watch both next week.

Never seen 'em.

Good flicks?

Originally Posted by DubA169

The Wicker man, A very good old school psycological thriller type movie is gonna be on IFC at midnight eastern time

suggest you watch or record it. It's a bit outdated especially the music but the ending is amazing

I hate that they remade that movie with Cage of all people.  Matter fact, I hate almost every horror movie remake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I hate that they remade that movie with Cage of all people.  Matter fact, I hate almost every horror movie remake
laugh.gif

EXCELLENT flicks, and in the same weekend, great contrast. You're lucky to see them that way.

EXCELLENT flicks, and in the same weekend, great contrast. You're lucky to see them that way.

Right on. Looking forward to 'em even more now.

Both are psychological thrillers, no?

Right on. Looking forward to 'em even more now.

Both are psychological thrillers, no?

Originally Posted by PMatic

I watched The Adjustment Bureau last night. Not bad at all. Had me thinking about free will vs predestination.

It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie. They had good chemistry. I saw it back to back with Source Code...now that's a contrast. Made me like and respect what Source Code did a lot more, even if I guessed it 5 min in.
nerd.gif
grin.gif

And who brought up Road to Perdition. I love that movie, probably more than it deserves. Not the best...obviously...but my favorite Tom Hanks movie.
smokin.gif
Daniel Craig went in, and Paul Newman.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

I watched The Adjustment Bureau last night. Not bad at all. Had me thinking about free will vs predestination.

It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie. They had good chemistry. I saw it back to back with Source Code...now that's a contrast. Made me like and respect what Source Code did a lot more, even if I guessed it 5 min in.
nerd.gif
grin.gif

And who brought up Road to Perdition. I love that movie, probably more than it deserves. Not the best...obviously...but my favorite Tom Hanks movie.
smokin.gif
Daniel Craig went in, and Paul Newman.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Of course I already forgot about The Wicker Man being on.
It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie.
So much more. That is a prime example of being afraid to push the envelope.

Of course I already forgot about The Wicker Man being on.
It was good, a little bit like, cmon yall coulda done a little more with this, but it's a nice movie.
So much more. That is a prime example of being afraid to push the envelope.

i thought id be back at midnight so i didn't record it. of course i wasn't. and i checked it isn't on later tonight or tomorrow smh

i thought id be back at midnight so i didn't record it. of course i wasn't. and i checked it isn't on later tonight or tomorrow smh

Back
Top Bottom