Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah I’d rather Leo too, but I like the Keanu pick as I was concerned it would be a dud pick for Holmes if it weren’t Leo. I’m wondering who would be a good Burnham, like Bale maybe?

smmmmmhhh I wanna see more of dude like the character he played in dune

not more of aquabro

:lol: My man was just aquabro on sand though.

except he was restrained

it’s like with robin Williams, there is great robin Williams and then they let him explore the space wayyyyyyyyy too much

had to make sure I wasnt in the DC thread before saying that

Kevin Costner:

Man of Steel, Flawed, older father
Molly's Game, Flawed, older father
Yellowstone, Flawed, older father

My man still tryin to have a catch, or somethin.... :lol:

Actors over 50 don’t get offered the some range of roles that older folks do, for the most part. So many of them just pick a lane and stay in it.

Liam Neeson has basically been playing the same role in every movie he’s done since Taken 1 :lol:

For The Love of The Game, Costner had to be dragged to go pick up his daughter in Boston.

Kevin Costner:

Man of Steel, Flawed, older father
Molly's Game, Flawed, older father
Yellowstone, Flawed, older father

My man still tryin to have a catch, or somethin.... :lol:

1643406655765.jpeg

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?
I'm sure its not this but the scene still funny. Sound Affects and voice over 😂

Still disappointed Leo isn't staring in Devil in The White City but since they turned it in to a series I'm not surprised.

Keanu is okay though.

Back
Top Bottom