Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?
That's tough to decipher. Sounds like maybe it was more of a low key fight movie. Only ones I saw as a kid were the main ones.

Bloodsport
Best of the Best
Only the Strong
Kickboxer
Etc.

Already been 18 year since this came out.

272548219_2132869683555588_5836336177072402955_n.jpg

So, blew thru S4 Part 1 of Ozark.....still love the show, but they are trying my patience with a 14 year old smarter than the entire federal government.....

Like Javy. He seems fun. :lol:

Wyatt. :smh: I certainly know he ain't much to look at, but Darlene fam?

Ruth and Bateman continue to be the stars of the show. Linney is solid, but she's approaching unlikable in the Breaking Bad wife type of way. They need to fix that in the final 7 eps.

Also finally started Yellowstone, and this is fun. Not much of a Western/Cowboy fan, but the cast is really good and the storyline is interesting enough so far. Beth is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also finally started Yellowstone, and this is fun. Not much of a Western/Cowboy fan, but the cast is really good and the storyline is interesting enough so far. Beth is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There we go. 🤙😎 I went in exactly the same. "Western? I mean, sure I like Tombstone but not the Western aspects. It's the quotes & friendship & rivalry; the story."

Convo with the person who put me onto it literally went like this:
- "You like Breaking Bad, right?"
- "Ummm, yes, I like the greatest TV show of all time."
- "Interesting, I never knew you liked meth."
- "No, that's not... ok, point taken."

And Beth is a TRIIIPPPP. 🤣😬

-foe

There we go. 🤙😎 I went in exactly the same. "Western? I mean, sure I like Tombstone but not the Western aspects. It's the quotes & friendship & rivalry; the story."

Convo with the person who put me onto it literally went like this:
- "You like Breaking Bad, right?"
- "Ummm, yes, I like the greatest TV show of all time."
- "Interesting, I never knew you liked meth."
- "No, that's not... ok, point taken."

And Beth is a TRIIIPPPP. 🤣😬

-foe

Ha, that's a great point about Meth. :lol:

You should try Ozark as well. It's moreso the money movement than the product movement, but it's equally tense and well acted. I def think you would enjoy that one.

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?

Curious to know what this movie is now

I’ve been obsessed with Pawn Stars lately… like watching seasons all the way through during work.

Houdini’s handcuffs 🔥

I can just imagine that damn Polaroid camera guy standing 2 ft away and they’re like “we need this photograph to pair with your resume”

Back
Top Bottom