Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Marky Mark and Tom Holland got a movie coming out looks pretty good
5F9F9270-0D26-4317-B834-87DD09DBDBB1.gif

Wait, paying attention to the credits after Euphoria, I see the Executive Producers are... DRAKE & FUTURE?

Wuuuuuut?

-foe

Neither of these unfortunately. Seen both several times.

I'm thinking it's probably an 80's movie for sure.

But speaking of older Martial Arts flicks, I used to rent this all the time :lol:

MV5BOTRhNDYxZGMtODFkOC00YjQwLWFiZmItYzUzYTgzNmE1NTVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg
Hope you find the flick.

Went through this years ago with two very old anime flicks my dad had recorded that I'd watch on beta tapes :lol:

Was scrolling through a Blockbuster one day and just scanning covers and it all came back

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?

Completely missed this news from earlier this month:
I'd rather Leo starred as HH Holmes, but Keanu certainly has the charisma to play a deceivingly murderous showman. I'm just happy its finally being pushed forward and might come out before the end of the century.

Back
Top Bottom