Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

FWIW I thought the actress that played Beth was an absolute YAWN in the Sherlock Holmes Downey/Jude movie franchise. But after Yellowstone everyone loves her, she has added like a decade plus to her acting chops since those movies began though. I haven’t watched Yellowstone yet but I will at some point.
She also killed it in FLIGHT with Denzel.

The Last Duel.
Man, I turned to it at the part right where Le Grus chased and raped her, bruh.
I couldn’t even think about Damon’s mullet at that point, only about how disgraced the Wife was after she got her boxed ripped open by that fool.
Then hearing “the courts” rule on it….
Her friend roll her under the Bus with the “he’s handsome” ****….
The King and Crowd calling for Le Gris to kill Jean…

Man, Barbaric times.
“Everyone knows you can not conceive a child unless you get pleasure from Sex. Did you not get pleasure from your husband? Did you get pleasure from Le Gris as he raped you”

TF IS THIS ****.

Yea, the haircut and Affleck dye jobs never caused an issue for me. Now, let me watch the first 2/3 of the film.

Last edited:
My dude Joey Burr just became my favorite QB in all of football

FB_IMG_1644093678892.jpg
Sine my pity on the runny kine.

hobbs and shaw - 5/8.

vanessa kirby was mesmerizing. some good laughs. some cringe and oh brother moments. 3rd act just fell apart.
You come away from that movie really just wondering what decisions Vanessa Kirby should make from there for her career, she was the only takeaway.

Reactions: sb
I have never seen The Deer Hunter in my life. Aside from being aware of the high level of praise for the film, and being told how good it is by someone whom I have 100% respect for their opinion, I don’t know too much about it. Of course, I’m aware of the big names starring in it, but that’s about it.

I love these Bourne/Wick/Peppermint flicks for the compelling stories behind these highly skilled characters, but if someone were to ask me who I've got on top:

Nobody.

7/8

-foe

Checking out the new Netflix show Murderville with Will Arnett. Marshawn Lynch is brilliant comedic actor :pimp:

I love these Bourne/Wick/Peppermint flicks for the compelling stories behind these highly skilled characters, but if someone were to ask me who I've got on top:

Nobody.

7/8

-foe
When you say who you got on top do you mean in a fight or just the movie you like the best?

I gotta throw Anna, Atomic Blond, and The Accountant in the mix.

Guess I wasn't as entertained by Nobody as yall were. I give it a strong 5/8 because Odenkirk is so god damb good at playing the beaten down, "loser" with a past with more secrets and brains than anyone else in his world. But really it was... idk, I got what I expected and wasnt surprised by anything.

Latest episode of Euphoria, cotDAMN. Little too close to home for me. Whole time I'm like 'Yo I know this chick, like KNOW this chick.'

P.S. Zendaya something FIERCE.

-foe

Checking out the new Netflix show Murderville with Will Arnett. Marshawn Lynch is brilliant comedic actor :pimp:
Any good so far? Is it funny? I haven’t seen many shows, and I feel like maybe I should see more.

The last show I watched was “The White Lotus” and I thought it was good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom