Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Belfast and nightmare alley but no cmon cmon??? Interesting.

Don’t Look Up should win BP out of the ones on that list.

Also, no French Dispatch?

2774CB38-17FF-48BE-8442-215C9142CCA0.gif

Last edited:
Oh wait I remember now. That was that stupid movie with the evil twin living in her head and taking over at night. I saw that by chance and posted about it in here. Just happened to forget the title. I started seeing it mentioned by name again and really forgot I had saw it.

Perfect example of why I write off scary movies once I learn they're that genre with rare exceptions.

I do not rate James Wan as a director highly.

Still want to bang Annabelle Wallis though.

Oh wait I remember now. That was that stupid movie with the evil twin living in her head and taking over at night. I saw that by chance and posted about it in here. Just happened to forget the title. I started seeing it mentioned by name again and really forgot I had saw it.

Perfect example of why I write off scary movies once I learn they're that genre with rare exceptions.

I do not rate James Wan as a director highly.

Still want to bang Annabelle Wallis though.
Yes but the 3rd act of Malignant saved it. The goofiness in act 2 (specifically the ****ing "inspect the hospital" scenes) primed it up, but I still couldnt believe what I was watching in the last part of the movie.

Yes but the 3rd act of Malignant saved it. The goofiness in act 2 (specifically the ****ing "inspect the hospital" scenes) primed it up, but I still couldnt believe what I was watching in the last part of the movie.
I've already forgot a good chunk of the movie other than the plot and twist so I don't really recall if anything in the 3rd act saved it or made it better.

These were my posts about it after seeing it though:

View attachment 2927498

Last edited:
Please, Lord Jesus don’t tell me I just read the ending of a film I planned on watching.

Last edited:
Malignant was wild. If you like old gore, body horror movies you'll enjoy it. It was a little over the top but that's what it was intended to be.

NOPE trailer dropping Super Bowl sunday, releasing in theaters in July. I'm pretty psyched.

Watched the Murderville episodes with Schitt’s Creek girl and Sharon Stone, assuming these are the worst and they were both A+. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom