Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ayoooo what!

I just saw Malignant. Horror isn’t my forte but you were right. First act is slow and it builds but…

I’m all for female Voldo doing it’s thing.
1644383945495.gif
Some cgi is questionable. Not top tier Disney infinite budget stuff but this?

This is nominated for best film?
1644384182201.gif

Do the awards need to fill out a diversity form? One of each genre? because nah chief this ain’t it.

What kind of movies we have for ‘21? Gonna need to backtrack on this years list

Attachments

• 1644384122612.gif
    1644384122612.gif
    770.2 KB · Views: 57
Lifetime never makes a Great Film.

Salt and Pepa was great.
They were hustlers for real.
Everything they got, they built.
Drivers seat.
Back when Industry Cats(Specifically Black Artists) were getting 1-2pts if that, they were getting 6, immediately followed by complete control and owning of Masters.

Anybody that grew up in the 80’s, it’s a must watch.
Fell on it last night, and watched it 3 times in the last 24hours.

They were such big time building blocks to HipHop, not so much the music( but that too) as the way they moved, and as Women.

I can’t believe the talent that came out of Sears call room.

I wish somebody or somegroup would do this to the Vatican in real life and expose the highest guarded Secret and/or Tech.

There’s gotta be a dimension or density elevator.
One that takes us from this dimension to another or from our 3rd density to a 4th or 5th density.

Boook of spells.
Book of all the Pedo Priests.
Clock that measures non-linear time.
Cloak of Invisibility.
I’d give up a Million and my next for one hour inside with a member of the qualified Clergy.
Sorry for the ramble, meant to only post a Lil’ clip

You guys keep the first look photos? I know it’s early but it looks cheap. Like big trash cheap. Also, no New Zealand is a big fumble.

I wish I had known when I first watched the original trilogy that movies would never be like this again :smh:

Can’t wait until all your grand plans this weekend get spoiled by your wives who want to watch Marry Me on the Cock.

Can’t wait until all your grand plans this weekend get spoiled by your wives who want to watch Marry Me on the Cock.
My fiancee fake threw up the first time that ad showed up while we were watching the Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom