Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Who’s a fictional character you would chill with? Off the top of my head, I would go with Brad Hamilton. Cool guy.
1646412200563.jpeg

prolly that shady next door guy on home improvement...
the one behind the fence...maybe he was on witness protection or cookin met#....either way he seemed very interesting...
I remember one episode where he was all hidden behind the fence cooking up a lil’ dinner talking to Tim Allen, who was on the other side of the fence.

During their conversation, he asks Tim “You want some barbecue chicken?” Thought that sounded pretty good.

I remember one episode where he was all hidden behind the fence cooking up a lil’ dinner talking to Tim Allen, who was on the other side of the fence.
he carried on like he had some type of history...like he'd seen things...the kind he wouldn't recommend...
that lil mystery been intriguing growing up...

If females allowed, I'd have to pivot my answer. I thought it was like a chill with "bro" type of thing.
It was thought as a chill with bro type of thing at first, but feel free to take the liberty to post females as you please. (As a relationship interest)

That having said, y’all seen Katherine Hughes from Ambition? Great violin skills.

1646424206573.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom