Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a bar, read some obscure passage and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some girls, embarrass my friend?”
1646501275530.jpeg

Just now finding out that Lexis in Euphoria is Judd Apatow's daughter (who was in Knocked Up). Time flies.

maude-apatow-knocked-up.jpg
my gf did the Leo pointing meme when she connected her growing up via knocked up and This is 40. she's the older sister of Iris
MV5BMTA5MDc4NTU1NjleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc3MDQzODg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

who played in another Apatow show called Love on Netflix. it has the Community chick in there too.
MV5BODRmZGI4MzYtODVkZS00ZDUwLWE3MTUtZjQxYzA5ZGU5NWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

The main dude is a dweeb and bags her^. He's a teacher for child actors in hollywood.
MV5BNGM3ZWM2OTktOTYxOC00YzIwLWJmZjUtMzcyNDIwOTA3NjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

she thinks he's a dweeb as well.

my gf did the Leo pointing meme when she connected her growing up via knocked up and This is 40. she's the older sister of Iris
MV5BMTA5MDc4NTU1NjleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc3MDQzODg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

who played in another Apatow show called Love on Netflix. it has the Community chick in there too.
MV5BODRmZGI4MzYtODVkZS00ZDUwLWE3MTUtZjQxYzA5ZGU5NWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

The main dude is a dweeb and bags her^. He's a teacher for child actors in hollywood.
MV5BNGM3ZWM2OTktOTYxOC00YzIwLWJmZjUtMzcyNDIwOTA3NjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1024_.jpg

she thinks he's a dweeb as well.

Crazy man. Makes me feel hella old. I swear I was in the theater watching Knocked Up a few years ago.

**** man.
I’m still trying to watch Fast9.
It’s the only program on HBOMAX that has unexpected error every 15minutes.
I then have to exit and re-enter application.
Ahit wack AF
134DA3B4-6B0E-4DFC-92AB-00484761B234.jpeg

One thing about Fast/Furious Franchise, they can pull off a stunt(no matter how improbable/impossible and make it looks surprisingly real/surprisingly possible)
This man Dom pulled down steel pillars with two chains. He’s also a master of catching bodies very softly on his hood. Sucking that Aston through two walls and magnifying it into a moving truck, insane.

I mean, they did a great job of kind of making fun of themselves with upper ridiculous happens.
Hundreds, no exaggeration….literally hundreds of them in that 2.5hr Saga.

Kind of the worst film and the best film in the Franchise, at the same time.

They took the World Power lives in, that suspension of belief, and x10’ed that ***. All them back from the dead *** every bodies.

Roman saying they’re Super Heroes(and they are at this point) without saying they’re Super Heroes.

Dom running and jumping from building to building only after jumping from/through 3story high closed glass windows onto/into moving Bus Stacks and proceeding to fist fight atop Vehicles moving at alarming speeds.

Shorty not knowing how to drive AT ALL and hopping into a 8wheeler Standard shift 12 gear Truck and not only handling it, but taking off without stalling out, from jump.

Driving through a field of landmines, while hitting every mother ******* landline with rubber tires, and never going flat until finally Roman hits the 96th landmine and losing a wheel causing him to fly through the air and wedge in between two mountains before crawling out of the front window/windshield which conveniently opens and jumping down around a landline without it blowing just before getting absolutely crushed by a Super Truck that just dropped 20ft out of the air and landing directly on top of him while also not landing directly on top of him.

This right before Dom drives the SRT8 off a mountainside to do a right wheel grab of the remaining bridge wire(which was left hanging after 3 of his other crew drove a Super Off Road Jeep up one side of that broken bridge) and slang shot him and Letty 2 miles through the air to the other side of the mountain into a full body roll before both opening their own car door and walking away.

In the words of Roman, “all without a single scratch”
BOY!
:AntonioBanderasgif

Last edited:
Im not even going to mention the FieroShip they flew into Space and landed on a Sattelite that they then hacked….

Am, am I missing anything?

Got about 30 minutes into west side story. It’s been too boring so far. Insane set designs though. Love the Spielberg look but it doesn’t have the Spielberg feel so far. Gonna have to finish it later. Not entertained so far though.
I thought it was dope as hell. He killed it.

Back
Top Bottom