Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Trying to watch some of the Oscar candidates for this year. I saw Power of the dog. It was good. Benedict Cumberbatch was awesome Smith McPhee whatever his name is was good too I thought it was well made while directed while acted well shot everything about it was good and 100% forgettable and I'll never think about it again after I saw it and it'll probably win best picture because of it

000E78D7-E704-4436-B38B-4260B98B9058.jpeg

And a 9.3/10, (7.44/ 8 ) on IMDb looks promising!
CageGOD 🔥

Watching this secrets of playboy series. **** wild. Craziest revelation to me so far is the playmate talking about how Jim Brown raped her and beat her in the gratto. Said he had a thing where he had to beat the girls up to get off 😮😮😮

Watching this secrets of playboy series. **** wild. Craziest revelation to me so far is the playmate talking about how Jim Brown raped her and beat her in the gratto. Said he had a thing where he had to beat the girls up to get off 😮😮😮
I haven't seen it, but reading what you're saying about it, my initial feeling is skepticism (not towards you, but on the legitimacy of her account). It just seems like a very 'Fear the black man' thing for them to put out there. Ion buy it.

-foe

I haven't seen it, but reading what you're saying about it, my initial feeling is skepticism (not towards you, but on time legitimacy of her account). It just seems like a very 'Fear the black man' thing for them to put out there. Ion buy it.

-foe
I'm conflicted. They blow alot of smoke about alot of celebrities so I'm sure there's some fire somewhere. Unfortunately Most of the dudes they go after are dead so it seems they'd be somewhat easy targets in a documentary like this. I did find it a bit odd they decided to include the Jim Brown stuff in the same episode as the Cosby stuff. However there's so many stories from so many people some of it has to be true similar to the Deshaun Watson case. This particular episode is episode 8 if anyone wanted to hop straight to it.

I've watched about 4 parts of that Playboy doc and yea its definitely a hit piece but as said many of the people that did terrible things are dead or in prison. I don't doubt that some of the stories are true but some things seem exaggerated or plain made up. Don't really have the desire to finish it.

Batman. Absolute fire. 3 hours flew by like nothing. Not even really a fan of Batman or DC/Marvel movies in general but this movie had everything. And none of it dragged for me. Cast was superb. Acting & writing was on point. Vampire dude killed it. Zoe Kravitz was perfect. I dunno. I just really liked this one.

Back
Top Bottom