Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Buckle up for the first half of season 4 then :lol:
Just finished the 2nd episode and I have to break away for a bit for errands and what not, but ion like what they (the show) are doing with Jonah. :frown: It's killing me, man.

-foe

IDK if you guys watch Euphoria, but the actress who plays Gloria in Airborne (Seth Green's date) plays Cassie and Lexi's mom in Euphoria.

alana-ubach-today-jm-inline-02-220227-9fc7fc.jpg

I had NO idea!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Classic SNL sketch :lol:

RIP Chris Farley :frown:
As soon as I saw the gif in my search, I definitely chuckled and knew I had to use it. I remember cracking up at that back in the day. Knew I had to use it.

Such a classic comedian, Farley. :/

-foe

Man, they really nailed Dr Buss in Winning Time.
I mean damn, John C is so talented.
Any role, any role whatsoever and he can do it.
Goofy ***, nah…he can be but, he’s no jackass.
I’ve never seen him botch a role, in anything .
Even is bad, not serious silly *** Films, he comes off assthe show.

The last time I watched IT Chapter 1, I got focused on how awful the people of Derry are for the most part and started to think maybe it’s not so terrible Pennywise thins out the town’s population some every few decades.

You guys all have the JustWatch app, right? You ever whatever services you have and it remembers them so that when you search for something, it will tell you whether you can watch watch it or not, and if so, on what on what service you can watch.

Just checking.

-foe

Jesus H. Christ, Ozark. I mean WTAF?! Who is responsible for this storytelling & writing? That last episode was a MiNd***k.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So season 4 starts when? April, yeah?

Bro I need to calm down. Ruth got my heart racing. 😂😳

-foe

The last time I watched IT Chapter 1, I got focused on how awful the people of Derry are for the most part and started to think maybe it’s not so terrible Pennywise thins out the town’s population some every few decades.
They are like that because of Pennywise's influence. His energy makes them worse than they would be.

Jesus H. Christ, Ozark. I mean WTAF?! Who is responsible for this storytelling & writing? That last episode was a MiNd***k.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So season 4 starts when? April, yeah?

Bro I need to calm down. Ruth got my heart racing. 😂😳

-foe
Lol part 2 comes out on 4/29. I can't wait for it to return!

Deep Water.........

Is a movie.

About something.

Snails.

Rich white people. Parties.

A kid.

Things happen. I think.

Ana De Armas is in almost every scene.

11/8

Yeah not really sure exactly what the plot was. Affleck eating debit had me laughing pretty good. My recommendation for anybody who hasn’t watched, is to just put it on mute. Just as enjoyable visually :nerd:

And you can listen to Your favorite podcast or something actually entertaining, while still being visually stimulated

There’s something about The Family, that I love.
Score, dope.
Such a weird story.
Lillyhammer? Nah, what is it.
Reviews are terrible.
I like it.
Might watch it again.

The director has done better movies handling similar subject matter such as Fatal Attraction and Unfaithful with Diane Lane😍.

This one seemed more in line with Unfaithful, which was actually the last film he directed, released 20 years ago. 😮

But yes Ana de Armas🔥🔥🔥 whew. ..

Not sure. I just fell down the rabbit hole of Pennywise because of your question and now I want to read IT.

From what I can remember, a good portion of the book used "IT" as a euphemism for children being abducted. So the adults weren't bad people, per se, they just didn't really speak on the horrors that occurred (similar to real life).

Full disclosure: I haven't seen the latest version, but I can see why a movie wouldn't dwell on that for too long.

As an aside, IT was my first and last Stephen King novel :stoneface: Those scenes near the end of the book had me like

Wayminit, jayt1202 jayt1202 , jrp44 jrp44 , C CP1708 , and any other Ozark fans:

I literally just remembered that season 4 started... with the First Family of the show... IN A HORRIFIC ACCIDENT THAT WAS JUST NEVER REVISITED.

I asked when the next season starts up and someone answered that it's actually season 4, part 2 in a few weeks or whatever. OK, so I'm not waiting for the next season, I'm waiting for the 2nd half of the season 4. Got it. Well I need the 2nd half of season 4 to very quickly get back to that car accident. What was that? Why was that? When was that?

This is kind of a big deal.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom