Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i'm not splurging on blu rays until 10-20 years from now when i can get each for like four bucks

i'm not splurging on blu rays until 10-20 years from now when i can get each for like four bucks

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't care how many movie jason bateman does DO THE **@$%%+ ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT ONE ALREADY

couldn't belive that the main hold out was michael "i play the same character in every movie" cera

This.
pimp.gif

I just finished watched the entire series again about two weeks ago, I almost forgot how hilarious it was.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

As for Game of Thrones, that show is the truth.
pimp.gif

The HBO channel I have is only up to about episode 7, even though the season finale was on Sunday.

I couldn't wait that long so I just found the remaining episodes online.

I just watched the episode where Khal Drogo hit that dude with the rip out the tongue fatality.
sick.gif

I definitely plan on getting the books when I finish the season.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't care how many movie jason bateman does DO THE **@$%%+ ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT ONE ALREADY

couldn't belive that the main hold out was michael "i play the same character in every movie" cera

This.
pimp.gif

I just finished watched the entire series again about two weeks ago, I almost forgot how hilarious it was.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

As for Game of Thrones, that show is the truth.
pimp.gif

The HBO channel I have is only up to about episode 7, even though the season finale was on Sunday.

I couldn't wait that long so I just found the remaining episodes online.

I just watched the episode where Khal Drogo hit that dude with the rip out the tongue fatality.
sick.gif

I definitely plan on getting the books when I finish the season.

Couple things.

Kev called himself a M. Night apologist earlier, and I have to say that I consider myself one, too. Lady in the Water is really the only movie I've seen that wasn't... like... I mean, if there was a hidden message, I didn't get it.

I thought Signs was entertaining, and there were underlying messages to The Happening and The Village that I really liked. I thought The Village was a little corny in it's delivery, and the dialogue in THe Happening was definitely... not happening... but I really like both of them a lot.

Haven't seen his newest, Devil, or whatever it's called.

Second thing: are any of you Breaking Bad fans? I freaking LOVE this show, and it's supposed to be starting back up sometime here pretty soon. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Couple things.

Kev called himself a M. Night apologist earlier, and I have to say that I consider myself one, too. Lady in the Water is really the only movie I've seen that wasn't... like... I mean, if there was a hidden message, I didn't get it.

I thought Signs was entertaining, and there were underlying messages to The Happening and The Village that I really liked. I thought The Village was a little corny in it's delivery, and the dialogue in THe Happening was definitely... not happening... but I really like both of them a lot.

Haven't seen his newest, Devil, or whatever it's called.

Second thing: are any of you Breaking Bad fans? I freaking LOVE this show, and it's supposed to be starting back up sometime here pretty soon. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Originally Posted by jrp44

So how many of you guys actually collect Blu-Rays/DVDs etc..? I like seeing pics of everyone's movies/TV setup and stuff...Feel free to post your setup and movies if you guys want to...I'll post mine in a little bit...

*If everyone thinks this is lame then scratch this idea
laugh.gif

I do, I buy em on Amazon like hot cakes
laugh.gif
 they're cheap as hell there.  I'm only at like 20 though.

Originally Posted by jrp44

So how many of you guys actually collect Blu-Rays/DVDs etc..? I like seeing pics of everyone's movies/TV setup and stuff...Feel free to post your setup and movies if you guys want to...I'll post mine in a little bit...

*If everyone thinks this is lame then scratch this idea
laugh.gif

I do, I buy em on Amazon like hot cakes
laugh.gif
 they're cheap as hell there.  I'm only at like 20 though.

When I said I had 12, that was DVD's, by the way. 
laugh.gif

I have one Blu-ray. Had a PS3 for about six months now... already about to sell it.
I thought Signs was entertaining, and there were underlying messages to The Happening and The Village that I really liked.
Completely agree.

When I said I had 12, that was DVD's, by the way. 
laugh.gif

I have one Blu-ray. Had a PS3 for about six months now... already about to sell it.
I thought Signs was entertaining, and there were underlying messages to The Happening and The Village that I really liked.
Completely agree.

From Johnny.......

Tell dub my old theology teacher said it shoulda been consulted with some theology dude from Baylor.

and to osh quoting mr. o tell em its a big budget art movie and needs to be appreciated as such.  (referring to Tree of Life)

Well, I have this old pic on my computer, it's about 2 years old, maybe 18 months, so the Blu's have increased big time.  They now are top to bottom of the far right hand side these days.  So the bottom 3 shelves have all been changed.  I still have about another 100-150 movies upstairs in the closet that I don't have actual racks for yet.  Need to pick another one up. 

19d16d1c0732755d8b23a93db6a0af6cc96dcf9e_r.jpg

From Johnny.......

Tell dub my old theology teacher said it shoulda been consulted with some theology dude from Baylor.

and to osh quoting mr. o tell em its a big budget art movie and needs to be appreciated as such.  (referring to Tree of Life)

Well, I have this old pic on my computer, it's about 2 years old, maybe 18 months, so the Blu's have increased big time.  They now are top to bottom of the far right hand side these days.  So the bottom 3 shelves have all been changed.  I still have about another 100-150 movies upstairs in the closet that I don't have actual racks for yet.  Need to pick another one up. 

19d16d1c0732755d8b23a93db6a0af6cc96dcf9e_r.jpg

You need different games bro
laugh.gif
blu-ray makes it completely worth it for me, last thing I'd wanna do is buy a 360 then a blu-ray player on top of that.

You need different games bro
laugh.gif
blu-ray makes it completely worth it for me, last thing I'd wanna do is buy a 360 then a blu-ray player on top of that.

OC Season 1 was some of the best writing for TV show at the time.

Heavy on the soap opera type storylines sometimes, but the writing, humor, music, were all very good.

OC Season 1 was some of the best writing for TV show at the time.

Heavy on the soap opera type storylines sometimes, but the writing, humor, music, were all very good.

Back
Top Bottom