Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It won’t be good besides there already is a Mask 2

1648355098389.jpeg

😔
Sssssooooo baaaadd.

-foe

And no other actress nominated increased in odds after Chastain’s decreased (Penelope Cruz also went from +350 to +400)… so it’s not that one other specific actress is gaining steam for Best Actress, it’s that it’s just now less certain for Chastain (so more so for any of the others). -180 is nothing, no one knows who will win.

What was/is y’all favorite go-to snack at the concession stand at the movie theater? (Other than popcorn)

My favorite snack to eat as an accompaniment for my popcorn was these, personally.
1648413946950.jpeg

fun fact: This piece of media is in the library of congress to be stored forever in every possible media format, digitized or analog, as it is part of world and american cultural history

O YUP MY SITE DOESN’T LET ME BET ON THE OSCARS WITH 25 MINUTES TO GO UNTIL THE SHOW

Scam Artists

What was/is y’all favorite go-to snack at the concession stand at the movie theater? (Other than popcorn)

My favorite snack to eat as an accompaniment for my popcorn was these, personally.
1648413946950.jpeg

Cookie Dough Bites+Popcorn is my ****
Buncha Crunch/M&Ms if they don't have Cookie Dough Bites
Cherry coke

Back
Top Bottom