Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1648070831581.gif

From the Creator of Hill House

Midnight Mass (Sept 24th Netflix)

Just finished.

FLAMES. Now I don't know if that will be taken as "Oh it must be good if someone who's not really into horror thinks it's flames," or "Well it can't be good, because someone who's not even into horror thinks it's flames. Must be trash."

Pick your interpretation, but I thought it was phenomenal. Loved Haunting on Hill House on you guy's recommendation, and this is the same director. Loved it.
7/8

-foe

or OR! a draft of the 6 degrees but #1 picks the movie and #2 has to choose a movie that connects to #1's movie. then 3 connects 2's, 4 connects 3's. etc etc. keep everyone on their toes and can't preplan everything lol

I'm going to use the Google Assistant to dictate this message because it's not worth my fingers having to work that hard. I watch deepwater today. What the hell was that I'll spoil it for everybody. Ben Affleck is a punk. He loves snails and Anna de armas is incredible but I almost didn't like her. She's just I don't know man. It was weird. It was pegged us on erotic thriller if erotic is anxiety for an hour as I want a murder her. But I also love her. Is that eroticism? I don't know. It's not to me. I'm thinking it's going to be some sexy thriller like unfaithful unfaithful. It was not. It had its moments. I also feel like there's like 25 minutes at the movie missing somewhere like they just forgot to put it in and it would make a lot more sense. I used to always say for like actresses. I love like I would watch anything they were in if they were in it like Jessica Chastain. I've watched a lot of her movies just because she's in it. I like Felicity Jones a lot. I've watched him like random *** movie she was in. You know and I said that about Anna dayarma's and this movie like called my bluff because it was atrocious. I might not read any of this back and edit it so I apologize. In some of this doesn't make sense but in a way it's also like the movie. Anyway, that's my time. I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you
Bill Simmons said they cut 38 minutes from the film, and did heavy editing for rating purposes. I'd have to imagine that was all the "erotic" stuff especially since he was dating DeArmas at that time. I'm sure a Snyder cut will drop eventually

Edit I guess the editing was because Disney bought 21st century fox in between the time it was originally greenlit and the time it was released. It got pushed back a few times cause of COVID. Disney decided against putting it in theaters and just dropped it on HULU

Last edited:
I am telling you guys, Knock Knock.

Thee absolute scariest movie in film history.

Keanu shoulda won an Oscar. Anna and her hot friend knock on my door while the family's away, I'd have no shot to survive either. :smh:

^^^ Think we already knew about the Marilyn movie. It's the one where someone apparently has a bloody good time going downtown.
Upon further Googles there is mixed information out there about whether this happens in the movie or not.

Jared Leto is amazing, he looks like he's 35% away from resembling Gyllenhall in Nightcrawler in WeCrashed, but in Morbeus looks like he's training for Warrior that 2011 boxing movie we all loved.

I thought I saw the explicit rating was due to a scene of sexual assault being involved in the film for Marilyn

This opinion even when explained just seemed like a whole lot of nothing and close to nonsense.

But I will admit I do not have a shared idea of Richard Williams in the public imagination.

i just read it as the general problem with biopics, especially when award shows reward actors for doing them

you might have an entertaining movie but miss the mark with the individual(s) or just taking outright liberties

Back
Top Bottom