Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Creation
1658785939325.gif

I have watched this movie 50 times for no reason. :lol:

But yes, I would say that was around her peak, that and Good Luck Chuck. But I will forever know her for Dark Angel.
We know why you've watched it that many times... I'd definitely say that's peak Alba, her in that blue bikini top had me weak in 05'. She was also sexy af in Sin City. Still haven't seen second Sin City but I just may watch it sooner than later now that I've heard good things.

On the topic of Jessica Alba movies, nobody watches them "for no reason at all." The reason you watch it is because Jessica Alba is in it. The actual movie sucks, and you know that, but... Alba.

exception: Sin City, boffum.

-foe

We know why you've watched it that many times... I'd definitely say that's peak Alba, her in that blue bikini top had me weak in 05'. She was also sexy af in Sin City. Still haven't seen second Sin City but I just may watch it sooner than later now that I've heard good things.
you've missed out if you haven't seen Sin City 2. although I still prefer Sin City 1.

You’re probably right. Her hotness probably blinded me into believing it was better than it actually is lmao
I watched it once and it was instantly forgettable. Never had the desire to revisit as there are much better Alba movies although there arent that many lol.

I watched it once and it was instantly forgettable. Never had the desire to revisit as there are much better Alba movies although there arent that many lol.
I remember spending my allowance to see Honey with my high school girlfriend. When she got picked up, I was pissed because I couldn't afford In N Out after and blamed her.

Have we ever discussed in here which one everyone likes more?

The Godfather or The Godfather Part 2
In principle,
Sequels cannot be better than firsts.
Sequels
cannot
be
better
than
firsts.

-foe

In principle,
Sequels
cannot
be
better
than
firsts.

-foe

BTTF2
T2
ESB
SM2

You drunk?

BTTF2
T2
ESB
SM2

You drunk?
BTTF is my favorite trilogy of all time. It simply cannot be better than the original...

... because it would not EXIST without the original. All second movies are ADDITIONS to the first movie. They CAN'T be better than the entire reason they exist.

-foe

BTTF is my favorite trilogy of all time. It simply cannot be better than the original...

... because it would not EXIST without the original. All second movies are ADDITIONS to the first movie. They CAN'T be better than the entire reason they exist.

-foe

That makes ZERO sense

Terminator/T2 and Godfather/Godfather II are both so close I can’t even call which is better between the original and sequel.

Turns out Paramount+ has all the Real World’s, only was old enough to watch Austin, TX

Have we ever discussed in here which one everyone likes more?

The Godfather or The Godfather Part 2
personally like 2 more

it's darker and more complex, love the juxtapose of Vito's rise with Michael's descent to an even deeper darkness thats unquestionably unforgivable

mike
killing his brother
was not something I could ever predict going off of 1

can never fault anyone for liking 1 more though, especially cause it works as a stand still

Back
Top Bottom