Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anything before 2002 when I was 10 I wasn’t making my own decisions on what to watch, youngest with two older sisters. Lot of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson, Homeward Bound, One Saturday Morning if I got the TV early Saturdays…

Then when I was 16-22 and really got into movies, I thought it was cool to be a “movie snob” if I went back through the years and only see the Fincher, Aronofsky, Coen stuff :lol:

But now I have come to appreciate those in addition to movies that are just stupid and fun… different reasons.

Reason I’m going back to these in particular right now is I just get into kicks with types of movies now when I go back, like 1980s/1990s horrors few-week phase—where I wouldn’t sleep for a week if I were to have watched them as a kid—and so right now I’m into big-budget disaster movies no matter the quality good or bad :lol:

296150282_807543017326134_4535906727960034256_n.jpg
30/31 out of 36 !

Didn't know that Heat was four hours. I got to 1:56, I'll finish the second half probably by 2023 if not later.
4 Hours? I never realized it was that long. that movie for me felt pretty much as long as any typical 2 hour movie. anyways, it just showed how great "HEAT" was. never a boring moment unlike freakin Frodo and Samwise Gamgee's ultra-slow mo ending that bored me to death.

Last edited:
Deep Impact: 3.2/8

Elijah Wood, Robert Duvall, and Jon Favreau seem like they were finagling around an idea with no script :lol:

what I remembered a lot about Fast Times is how Brad got fired immediately after a disagreement with a Karen, despite him being an Employee of the Month. we encounter a few of these morons everyday.
I also remember it being fake and only a movie. :lol:

Fall is nearly upon us...I'm building up my list of horror movies to watch.

I think this year I'll focus on pre-Halloween (1978) films. That and sequels I have never seen

you got your list or do you need help?

I'm in the early stages so I'm open to suggestions...my goal is for one movie a day. A goal I will most likely miss :lol: but I'm sure I'll still get to watch plenty.

Plus I'm only going to watch movies I haven't seen. I may post the complete list once it's done.

Back
Top Bottom