Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I enjoyed both Paddington movies. I watched them cause it kept getting mentioned in The Weight of Massive Talent so I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I did see TinTin sometime last year and it was better than I expected.

OG Point Break. Didn’t know there was a remake until today

Last edited:
watching OUATIH

FFA6004D-89DD-4166-A075-9DB6A44912AD.png

Post the prelims guaranteed to be in for this when you’ve got em

So far, I'm at about ten. My horror season lasts the entirety of fall :pimp: so I'll post again as it grows

Homebodies (1974)
It's Alive (1974)
Alien
Aliens
The Evil Dead
The Manitou
Society **
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Black Sunday
Hellraiser **

Society and Hellraiser get the asterisks because...yeah. I suggested Society in here before, but idk if I'm going to be in the right state of mind for all of that "imagery". Funny because that movie has a comedic tone.

When Hellraiser was on Netflix a few years back, I tried to watch it. That opening scene where he hurts himself while moving the bed unnerved the heck out of me, I had to NOPE up outta there quick :lol: All of the horror I've seen, and that simple sequence is what got me. Crazy

Never understood the dislike for this guy. I thought he was an interesting cat ever since being introduced to him in Project X, where he played the “cool guy who knew all the people.”

Fast forward through his career with Whiplash, and of course I’ve become a bigger fan, being a big jazz guy.

When Whiplash was released into theaters and being enjoyed around the world, the imdb message boards were still active. I recall many users expressing their dislike for the guy, for whatever reason.

It’s too bad because Miles Teller never rubbed me the wrong way in the slightest. He never seemed arrogant at all. He’s cool in my book.

1659206188478.jpeg

I'm in the early stages so I'm open to suggestions...my goal is for one movie a day. A goal I will most likely miss :lol: but I'm sure I'll still get to watch plenty.

Plus I'm only going to watch movies I haven't seen. I may post the complete list once it's done.
I'll post some of my favorites then.

The Shrine
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Devil
Night of the Living Dead (1990)
Never understood the dislike for this guy. I thought he was an interesting cat ever since being introduced to him in Project X, where he played the “cool guy who knew all the people.”

Fast forward through his career with Whiplash, and of course I’ve become a bigger fan, being a big jazz guy.

When Whiplash was released into theaters and being enjoyed around the world, the imdb message boards were still active. I recall many users expressing their dislike for the guy, for whatever reason.

It’s too bad because Miles Teller never rubbed me the wrong way in the slightest. He never seemed arrogant at all. He’s cool in my book.

1659206188478.jpeg
is it because he has a punchable face?

he's alright in my books.

1659206188478.jpeg
in an interview he said he and Michael B Jordan are in a friendly competition. Both been superheroes, both boxing movies, both biopics, both rom coms. And mostly stems from similar age + friendship from being in a lot of those movies together.

Back
Top Bottom