Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Denise is 🔥
1659222322333.png

Came across this clip from the Fresh Prince reboot today.

I knew it was gonna be more of drama but I didn't know they were going like this.

Marlon did his thing in this scene too.

To anyone who's watched, how is the show overall?

Came across this clip from the Fresh Prince reboot today.

I knew it was gonna be more of drama but I didn't know they were going like this.

Marlon did his thing in this scene too.

To anyone who's watched, how is the show overall?

It's surprisingly good overall. They nailed the tone when it could've easily gone wrong.

I enjoyed it even if the plot wasn't anything groundbreaking, I thought they took advantage of the longer format.

And much like the Simpsons movie, they added the shadows.

Since none of you bums helped me, I ended up in Dunkirk. I had the decision between LCD 4k HDR disk with sound bar surround or Blu Ray 5.1 100 inch screen. I went with the screen and sound. I low-key might watch it again soon with the better picture to compare. The sound with this movie is INSANE. I can literally feel it throughout the whole movie

The Rehearsal is so good. Nathan for you 2.0

Pick the movie.. Mid 90s (never seen), Heat, Blade Runner 2049, In Bruges

Hold on.......you've never seen HEAT!?!???!!??!?!? :wow:

Am I reading that correctly?

If so, that. Watch that, Asaply. Watch it yesterday. Watch it back to back in fact.

Whoa man, I'm so jealous if that will truly be your first time watchin that.

Everything Everywhere All At Once 5.7/8

I dunno maybe I let outside praise over hype this for men.

This joint was cool but it was a bit all over the even after they established the plot and conflict. Took for the 3rd act for ot to be paced better.

Dope fighting scenes and some good acting.

AAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOO @ fighting with stuff up ya butt. Comedy in this was something else :lol:

Thor: Love & Thunder

Maybe the way it started threw y'all off. Cuz that Gorr intro didn't feel like Taika. Reminded me of the beginning of IW.

This was more of the same imo. I liked what Taika did with Ragnarok and this was just more of that. First hour and a half was just fine. Went at a bit of a brisk pace but still good. If anything it had less jokes than Ragnarok to start. If any joke I felt was overdone it was the way Thor and Jane kept zooming off.

Should've been a Khonshu cameo at the godhead meeting. Bast too.

Taika still did Sif a bit dirty. She showed up to warn Thor about Gorr and that was it. She could've easily tagged along the rest of the movie.

Crowe's Zeus :rofl: :rofl: That whole Greek accent :lol: Talking like a mob boss. I would've thought Thor would have more history based on Odin and Zeus knowing each other.

Should've gave this movie and extra 30 min to flesh Got out more and have him kill more gods. Seems he only did it fir a week? Should've stretched that out over a year and pull more from the god butcher arc. The movie was basically sure he kills gods but really bad guys kidnaps children lets go save them. Bale as Gorr was really good me. Everything about it made me think he could play the Joker :lol: Also makes me mad to think how wasted Malekith was in Dark World :lol:

Dope 3rd act.

Taika crazy for having Thor lead a bunch of thunder empowered children to fight shadow monsters. Looked cool, dope music but crazy :lol:

My only other complaint is Taika is not James Gunn. These 80s rock songs and Guns N Roses was not hitting like he thinks they were.

6.3/8

Next Thor movie needs to reveal Odin isn't in Valhalla but in Hel enslaved by Hela. Jane returns as that death valkyrie she was in the comics. Make Mangog or Mephisto or Zeus the main villain.

The way some of y'all was hating I was thinking this would've been like IM3 or something. No "fatigue" here.

Looking forward to the next joint.
Khonshu not at the god meet cause him and his Avatar are working. No time for orgies!

Is there a specific song that reminds you of a movie that has it in the soundtrack?

For example, I can’t hear this without thinking of Goodfellas: (The piano part)

This one always makes me think of American Pie:

Is there a specific song that reminds you of a movie that has it in the soundtrack?

For example, I can’t hear this without thinking of Goodfellas: (The piano part)

This one always makes me think of American Pie:

Kavisnky - "Night Call." Everybody reminisce over Drive now.

Back
Top Bottom