Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Had an edible and wanted to watch King Kong (2005) but didn’t have 3 hrs to kill. Watched Kong: Skull Island for the very time instead, was very fun. I slept hard on this movie. Gotta watch Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla Vs Kong soon

giphy.gif

La Bamba

can never forget this song. it gave me nightmares.

First time I saw this I was around 5 and it was a few days before I was gonna fly for the first time to Cali. Saw it with relatives. They didn't know he was gonna die in a plane crash. I remember my brother "trying" hard to spook me afterwards telling me my plane was gonna crash. I just remember thinking, how come he doesn't know how crazy he sounds?😂

Colverfield is pretty polarizing. I personally really like it. Still need to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane.

So, what I really came in to post about.
Paper Girls
Had no idea AMAZON dropped this. Seen a few posts here and there and blew it off. I have definitely seen the “it gives off Stanger Things” vibes. I wanted to say one thing, Paper Girls is much better. Doing a time travel piece and not leaving a bunch of holes is always impressive.
One Episode 4 and this thing is a Banger!

Colverfield is pretty polarizing. I personally really like it. Still need to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane.
I loved Cloverfield when it came out, pretty sure I saw it in theaters twice. 10 Cloverfield Lane is also great. I still need to watch the Netflix joint, Cloverfield Paradox

Back
Top Bottom