Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Had an edible and wanted to watch King Kong (2005) but didn’t have 3 hrs to kill. Watched Kong: Skull Island for the very time instead, was very fun. I slept hard on this movie. Gotta watch Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla Vs Kong soon
I like these movies more than I should. They're not bad movies. I think they're just misplanned and kind of a waste. They should have been a lot better in a weird way. They kind of make me think about the new Planet of the apes movies. They could have gone one way and they used movies. Went an excellent way and the Godzilla Kong movies went a good/ average way

Glen Powell has the douchebaggery to be Cyclops or Johnny Storm.
he does. having said that, Chris Evans was also great as Johnny Storm.

Attachments

• 93e5531266771787cd81772603a4e735--chris-evans-chris-delia.jpg
    93e5531266771787cd81772603a4e735--chris-evans-chris-delia.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 111
Picked back up on watching Eddie Murphy movies. Knocked out Boomerang tonight, absolutely loved it. I work in marketing and loved seeing the industry in the 90s. Halle Berry is fine as hell. Movie is black AF too. Def a top 3 Eddie movie

Picked back up on watching Eddie Murphy movies. Knocked out Boomerang tonight, absolutely loved it. I work in marketing and loved seeing the industry in the 90s. Halle Berry is fine as hell. Movie is black AF too. Def a top 3 Eddie movie
I'll guess you'll go....

I'll put the "Distinguished Gentleman" on my top Eddie movies.

NIGHTMARE ALLEY.

Cooper gets in his bag pretty often.
He’s really one of the greats.
Film was, just the NOIR I was looking for when it happen to come on. I have a lot to say about it, but right now o just want to watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom