Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

C CP1708 im glad you rated Grey man so highly. Would have never even put it on until I read your review.

Hell, 20 minutes in I was thinking it was trash. Movie gets pretty dope, I have to admit. Kinda right around the time Chris Evans/ the little girl shows up is when I started paying attention again.

Would have loved to catch this in theaters man. Solid 6.9/8 from me. I get the feeling if this same movie was made in 1995 it woulda been a super high grossing blockbuster and gotten several sequels.

295869208_2860094700951051_2263245355459763869_n.jpg

C CP1708 im glad you rated Grey man so highly. Would have never even put it on until I read your review.

Hell, 20 minutes in I was thinking it was trash. Movie gets pretty dope, I have to admit. Kinda right around the time Chris Evans/ the little girl shows up is when I started paying attention again.

Would have loved to catch this in theaters man. Solid 6.9/8 from me. I get the feeling if this same movie was made in 1995 it woulda been a super high grossing blockbuster and gotten several sequels.

Glad you liked it man. I'm pretty sure if they took a lil more time, and tightened up a few details, they would have had a John Wick level universe to play in. I feel like they rushed it a little just to get to the next action shots, which is still ok as a fun watch, but just not THAT level, ya know?

The Cast was great tho, and they certainly could set up sequels and prequels and spin offs etc, just not sure they will.

I hope they release this on Blu Ray someday as I want it in my collection, not just on some streaming platform forever.

First time I saw this I was around 5 and it was a few days before I was gonna fly for the first time to Cali. Saw it with relatives. They didn't know he was gonna die in a plane crash. I remember my brother "trying" hard to spook me afterwards telling me my plane was gonna crash. I just remember thinking, how come he doesn't know how crazy he sounds?😂
Seriously? I like this song. Problem was, they made us dance to this song back in grade school with pom poms. Now that stuck in me and whenever I hear it, I would just curse everytime

“But with the keychecks off, the computer didn’t file the keystrokes. So the only way to find them now is to go through the computer’s lines of code one by one.”

“How many lines of code are there?”

“About two million.”

“Two million”

1659496004939.gif

Speaking of movies I've never seen... 👀😬

-foe

Hmmmm.....

It's semi dated for sure, but in terms of 80's films plus feathered hair, you can do no better.

The best stuff tho is Bill Murray messing with Kelly Lynch's husband decades after the film released. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom