Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I cape for Leo in Catch Me If You Can and Titanic, think he could’ve won for either without knowing who was nominated, even Titanic. He made that movie everything it is.

This show Industry is infuriating 😂. Harper and Yas are so bad at their jobs and make so many bad decisions how tf are they still around. Technically i know they are still around for the sex scenes but damn can we get some new characters or different story line 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

I haven’t seen either, but Nope has an 82%/68% critic and audience rating respectively on Rotten Tomatoes, whereas Bullet Train has a 54%/78%. So Nope lol.

Currently

First NFC North team ever featured!

E94B73C8-0A2C-45B0-846F-DEAA3552E0B2.jpeg

I cape for Leo in Catch Me If You Can and Titanic, think he could’ve won for either without knowing who was nominated, even Titanic. He made that movie everything it is.
Catch me if you can was great. I saw a video of the real life dude on Carson. He tells just about every story that was in the movie.

I know someone who did this in H.S once as a joke. First day of school. No one really believed him but he kept on :lol:

Was DiCaprio nominated for Gangs of New York? I think Daniel Day Lewis won for lead, I thought Leo did good in that movie too and could have been nominated.

I try to watch The Oscars, Emmy’s, Grammy’s and Globes but I never know they’re on until the day of :lol:

Back
Top Bottom