Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This is such bull****. You pay for subscriptions in order to not see ads, that’s always been the deal with internet paywalls, streaming, whatever. You either see ads and the site/service makes money, or you pay for a subscription and the site/service makes money. What Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu are doing is a dumb person’s solution to a revenue problem.

This is such bull****. You pay for subscriptions in order to not see ads, that’s always been the deal with internet paywalls, streaming, whatever. You either see ads and the site/service makes money, or you pay for a subscription and the site/service makes money. What Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu are doing is a dumb person’s solution to a revenue problem.

Thats just capitalism, baby! We pay more when corporations create problems that didn't exist before :pimp:

Hey streaming services and capitalism

5A6E708A-061F-4917-912D-762EC1BDF6CC.gif

Saw Elvis today... I laughed out loud the first few minutes and settled in.. movie got progressively better. Solid biopic, better than Bohemian, not quite as good as Rocketman, but solid

Tom Hanks worst role ever perhaps though

YouTube ads are getting annoying af. I swear if I ever see "1 of 3" in that left corner...🤬

I knew ish was out of hand when YouTube threw a 28 minute ad at me :stoneface:

I started to watch Alien today (which I have never seen). After the opening sequence, I think I'll wait until it's showing in one of the local theaters this Fall. Seems like a movie I want to see on the big screen.

28-minute ad like watch this YouTube pilot episode??? What
Foreal. They have ads that long? :lol: I wonder how many ppl stay interested after the first 5 seconds and end up watching the whole thing lol.

Also, sometimes I feel like when the "skip ad" countdown is on the last second it be holding on for dear life a little too long.

YouTube ads are getting annoying af. I swear if I ever see "1 of 3" in that left corner...🤬

And all these streaming platforms together with the prices going up...
ef1nqh99izp31.png
Every time I open the app, they spamming me with paying to get rid of the ads. I’m refusing out of spite now.

It truly is cable with extra steps. Everyone trying to get an app. I still say grab a few friends, select the one you want to pay for and share those passwords. We can beat them guys.

Yeah saw them both this past year, love both, T1 more but T2 is big budgeted and different-great.

Back
Top Bottom