Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

3is4h2yjdjh91.jpg

I just watched this myself. The movie snob in me loathes that he ignored the main plot point in the film just to get this tweet off :smh: :lol:

Finally caught The Gary Man, fun little watch, Cap was having a blast. My baby Ana looking badass with her tiny arms though. She could do a couple curls for the action joints. Long as a ***** though for a hollow shoot em up. Also why do people build garden mazes? What's the point of those? That said I had fun, only real disappointment was we never saw Gary.

I stopped Westworld after like ep 3 of the current season. Just lost me on being interesting

Plus Aaron Paul :smh:

Don't care to see robots win. Might binge later.

You talking about M. Night Shamadamadingdong's Wayward Pines?

I was the thinking penny dreadful. Haven’t seen any of these vampire shows.

Speaking of forgotten shows, what ever happened to that show Taboo with tom hardy? I remember I liked it until the ending, but I expected to see season 2 shortly after and then that never came. Can’t even remember what it was about 🤷‍♂️

Speaking of forgotten shows, what ever happened to that show Taboo with tom hardy? I remember I liked it until the ending, but I expected to see season 2 shortly after and then that never came. Can’t even remember what it was about 🤷‍♂️
Hardy was writing and directing as well as starring. Put off s2 for plenty of reasons.

Forget the exact reason why it hasn’t come back yet.

This is all I could find:

Oh I see, Covid.

I loved Penny Dreadful and followed it. for me, felt it was cut short and needed 1 or 2 more seasons. would have expounded more on the story between Ethan and Hecate.

not familiar with Taboo though.

Just came back from seeing Top Gun with my mom and brother and it was probably the best movie I've seen all year. I'm glad they didn't force action scenes like they do with other movies these days and it still maintained a good pace throughout the movie. Acting was excellent all around. They could've still used F-35 for fire and forget Smart Bombs and it's more capable Air to Air against the fictional 5th generation stealth jets that the Iranians had, but I understand that the Hornet is more recognizable. Paying the nod to Val Kilmer and the old F-14 Tomcat was a nice touch. Glad I didn't wait until it came out for a streaming service.

Just came back from seeing Top Gun with my mom and brother and it was probably the best movie I've seen all year. I'm glad they didn't force action scenes like they do with other movies these days and it still maintained a good pace throughout the movie. Acting was excellent all around. They could've still used F-35 for fire and forget Smart Bombs and it's more capable Air to Air against the fictional 5th generation stealth jets that the Iranians had, but I understand that the Hornet is more recognizable. Paying the nod to Val Kilmer and the old F-14 Tomcat was a nice touch. Glad I didn't wait until it came out for a streaming service.
it's a movie made to be seen in the theatre. truly amazing. I got so pumped and felt nostalgic hearing the intro theme and seeing the F-14 in action again. F-14 for me will always be my top fighter jet of all time. it looked sexy as hell and seeing it along my current purchases of VF1 fighters got my all hype.

it's a movie made to be seen in the theatre. truly amazing. I got so pumped and felt nostalgic hearing the intro theme and seeing the F-14 in action again. F-14 for me will always be my top fighter jet of all time. it looked sexy as hell and seeing it along my current purchases of VF1 fighters got my all hype.
Yeah those variable geometry wings was amazing to have as a toy. Legendary design.

Wife and I are starting our AvP journey. Knocked out Predator, Predator 2, & Predators this weekend. She saw Prey last week and her ranking is Prey > Predators > Predator > Predator 2. I haven’t send Prey yet but she said she’d rewatch it. Is there a streaming service that is currently streaming the Alien franchise?

Does the release date of all Predators also serve as the chronological order of the timeline?

-foe

I believe the timeline is

Prey
Predator
Predator 2
Predators

Apparently the gun Danny Glover is gifted in Predator 2 is from a character in Prey (according to wife cause I haven’t seen Prey). And Isabelle in Predators mentions the events of Predator happening in Guatamala in 1987.

She saw Prey last week and her ranking is Prey > Predators > Predator > Predator 2. I haven’t send Prey yet but she said she’d rewatch it. Is there a streaming service that is currently streaming the Alien franchise?
Alien movies are on the Starz add-on on Amazon Prime. I don’t think right now they’re on any other streaming.

I believe the timeline is

Prey
Predator
Predator 2
Predators

Apparently the gun Danny Glover is gifted in Predator 2 is from a character in Prey (according to wife cause I haven’t seen Prey). And Isabelle in Predators mentions the events of Predator happening in Guatamala in 1987.
Spoilers bro.

Current situation:

20220813_202648.jpg

Wanted to get caught up on the whole saga and I had only seen the 1st one when it came out whenever that was in the 90s. Decided to just go ahead and rewatch the 1st and move forward.

-foe
Fiance and I did that over June. Fun rewatch and I didnt realize until we were on #4 that I'd seen all of them already :lol: #2 is still awful but its still fun. The rest are well made action films despite JJ abusing the **** out of the lens flares in #3.

Watched Before Sunrise this weekend:

A+ romantic film. I don’t know for certain, but I’m willing to bet a lot of the dialogue was off the cuff. Everything felt very natural.

Not really a fan of Netflix originals, vampire flicks, or movies with over the top CGI

But I'll be watching out of respect for Snoop!
I wanted to watch it this week while im home with this covid. Dont know if its just me but an ailment from covid that NOBODY speaks about is the migraines. But I cant stay in a lit room or look at a tv for more than an hour at a time without feeling like my head is going to explode. I said it in one of these forums Snoop is the new age Betty White. Universally known and loved. Ill support just about anything he does. Black men growing up the way we did in the areas we come from dont really get old, so i love seeing my favorite rappers get into their 30s, 40s, and 50s 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom