Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Aliens

I like how the first time the planet they were terraforming didn’t lose all communication was until after the 57 years it took Ripley to wake up from the first movie, good timing

I loved this :lol:

B824E88E-B6C7-4221-9E13-CAA4ECA9ADDB.jpeg

Speaking of ska your anti-Stranger Things take, Paul Reiser looks like aepps20 aepps20 in this

Current situation:

20220813_202648.jpg

Wanted to get caught up on the whole saga and I had only seen the 1st one when it came out whenever that was in the 90s. Decided to just go ahead and rewatch the 1st and move forward.

-foe

Current situation:

20220813_202648.jpg

Wanted to get caught up on the whole saga and I had only seen the 1st one when it came out whenever that was in the 90s. Decided to just go ahead and rewatch the 1st and move forward.

-foe

Probably my favorite MI movie. John Voght somehow looked older in that film than he did years later. That Leon the Professional guy (Jean Reno) in the film had a great run in the 90s. Glad Coach Bombay looked like a clown with his backwards hat and Max needed tooth whitening.

Probably my favorite MI movie. John Voght somehow looked older in that film than he did years later. That Leon the Professional guy (Jean Reno) in the film had a great run in the 90s. Glad Coach Bombay looked like a clown with his backwards hat and Max needed tooth whitening.
it was great considering all casts have their time to shine on screen, not just about Tom. also, the hype was real coming from a fan of the show.

too bad I wasn't able to snag these up a few years back. damn bots and resellers ruined my chances. stayed up all night during release only to see the damn site saying it was Sold-Out not even for 1 second.
Damn reebok got bots too 😮 shoe game is disgusting. Ive got over 275 pairs. Mostly OGs from 94-06. One of these days ima go through restore what i can and throw everything else up on ebay. Wear what i can, keep a few for nostalgia but have major fire sale( double entendre word to Jigga 😂)

Obi Wan - 6.8/8. that final episode SHEESH. Obi Wan v Vader. Vader talking to Obi Wan in the half Anakin, half Vader voice. amazing. loved the Inquisitor angle and Vader. Reva’s character grew on me. Young Leia casted perfectly. Vader in the healing tank :wow:

Flight - 7.8/8. loved this movie. one of Denzel’s best IMO

29AA3F20-5866-4C88-8FF9-D5A5178EE097.jpeg

I wouldn’t have guessed though, that’s nuts :lol:

In Aliens she reminded me more of Tyene Sand, one of the Sand Snake sisters from Thrones

2F687F12-9BD4-42C3-813B-E13AA4355022.jpeg

I know it’ll be a massive drop off but I may watch Alien 3 tonight, has Sigourney and Charles Dance in it at least. Since I’m doing this I might as well watch that and Resurrection, then the only connected universe ones I wouldn’t have seen will be AVP and Covenant.

( By the way, my roommate who I thought had good taste until last night, said the best of them all he thinks is AVP :lol: )

Oh yeah the mom of the two kids, where she looked skeptically up at the gate and was like, “They’re gonna let the first- and second-class passengers off first, then us, so we’ll want to be ready.” I’ve seen that 7 million times so should’ve gotten that one.

i was SO close to giving up on westworld in the middle of this most recent season. but episode 5 just reeled me right the hell back in :lol:

0 to 100 to 0 to 1000 :lol:

i was SO close to giving up on westworld in the middle of this most recent season. but episode 5 just reeled me right the hell back in :lol:

0 to 100 to 0 to 1000 :lol:

How many seasons is this show? I was floored by season 1. Absolutely loved the hell out of it. But for some reason I never watched anymore after that. How long would it take me to get caught up?

How many seasons is this show? I was floored by season 1. Absolutely loved the hell out of it. But for some reason I never watched anymore after that. How long would it take me to get caught up?

currently in season 4

season 3 gets weird and the start to season 4 as well. if you were really into season 1 (as i was), i would stick with it. and i recommend those alt shift x youtube recaps...def adds to the show imo. but i know a lot of people hate a show where you need a youtube recap to sometimes really get what's going on, which i totally understand

29AA3F20-5866-4C88-8FF9-D5A5178EE097.jpeg

I wouldn’t have guessed though, that’s nuts :lol:

In Aliens she reminded me more of Tyene Sand, one of the Sand Snake sisters from Thrones

2F687F12-9BD4-42C3-813B-E13AA4355022.jpeg

I know it’ll be a massive drop off but I may watch Alien 3 tonight, has Sigourney and Charles Dance in it at least. Since I’m doing this I might as well watch that and Resurrection, then the only connected universe ones I wouldn’t have seen will be AVP and Covenant.

( By the way, my roommate who I thought had good taste until last night, said the best of them all he thinks is AVP :lol: )
AVP is bad.

for me, the 4 part movies are it for Aliens. the rest can go to the dump.

same here. loved Season 1 of WestWorld. fell off after watching a few episodes in Season 2. I'm not that even into it anymore.

speaking of rewatching old tv shows, I'm curious as to any of you remember a show regarding a community or town isolated or encamped in a compound away from what I think were vampires or humanoids of sorts. it came out a few years ago maybe 2014-2016. it came out around the time of the HandMaid's Tales. I just couldn't remember the title since I didn't really watch it but just saw clips of it but those humanoids maybe seem to be experiments. they look like those vampires from Blade 2 or vampires from Strain. never got to finish Strain as well but that was also a good show. I only manage to finish Season 1.

Attachments

• strain_eichorst.jpg
    strain_eichorst.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 7e6e6796d3dd411c40683979b85583e4--horror-movies-vampires.jpg
    7e6e6796d3dd411c40683979b85583e4--horror-movies-vampires.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 128
I stopped Westworld after like ep 3 of the current season. Just lost me on being interesting

Plus Aaron Paul :smh:

Don't care to see robots win. Might binge later.

speaking of rewatching old tv shows, I'm curious as to any of you remember a show regarding a community or town isolated or encamped in a compound away from what I think were vampires or humanoids of sorts. it came out a few years ago maybe 2014-2016. it came out around the time of the HandMaid's Tales. I just couldn't remember the title since I didn't really watch it but just saw clips of it but those humanoids maybe seem to be experiments. they look like those vampires from Blade 2 or vampires from Strain. never got to finish Strain as well but that was also a good show. I only manage to finish Season 1.
You talking about M. Night Shamadamadingdong's Wayward Pines?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom