Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Jake gyllenhaal???!??
See wha' ha' happened was...

SI_20220831_160348.jpg

😬😬😬😬😬

-foe

I lost all the LOTR mojo I had during The Hobbit film trilogy, so I’m not disappointed with how the new show looks because I wasn’t planning to watch anyway.

I've spoken before on my constant trepidation towards All Star casts, but I just finished another rare gem: Mission Impossible 6.
Tom Cruise
Henry Cavill
Alec Baldwin
Angela Bassett
Ving Rhames
Jake Gyllenhaal

Now, if every All Star movie followed the script this one followed on 2 important details, I think they would all fare a lot better. MI: 6 didn't give all these star actors a ton of screen time, and they didn't give them any corny lines. They just let them do their job: say their lines and play their part. I think it made for an excellent movie.

-foe
One of my personal favorites and I'd give the hot take it's S tier, top 10 action movie of all time

Jake wasn't in the movie though. You're probably thinking of Simon Pegg, I confuse them all the time too

Are you an angel?
“What?”

“An Angel. I’ve heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe.”
1661998147345.gif

The portrayal of Anakin Skywalker that you see in the Prequels is perfection. Especially Hayden Christensen. Many folks were seeking out a Vin Diesel like actor, but the mind of George Lucas is far too complex to go down that route.

Hayden Christensen = a man of depth

Back
Top Bottom