Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I watched the first 2 Beverly Hills Cops movies for the first time earlier this month. Contemplated finishing the series tonight and when I checked to see how long the 3rd movie was, I noticed it has a 9% on RT.

Don't know how Top Gun Maverick did those numbers at the box office. Movie was hella meh. When they stole the non working plane at the end and flew it, it became too much

Movie had no substance. Just a cliche love story that could've been omitted and planes flying. They least they could've done was include a POV cockpit of the planes flying

I've spoken before on my constant trepidation towards All Star casts, but I just finished another rare gem: Mission Impossible 6.
Tom Cruise
Henry Cavill
Alec Baldwin
Angela Bassett
Ving Rhames
Jake Gyllenhaal

Now, if every All Star movie followed the script this one followed on 2 important details, I think they would all fare a lot better. MI: 6 didn't give all these star actors a ton of screen time, and they didn't give them any corny lines. They just let them do their job: say their lines and play their part. I think it made for an excellent movie.

-foe

zx7g9q4vyxk91.jpg

Don't know how Top Gun Maverick did those numbers at the box office. Movie was hella meh. When they stole the non working plane at the end and flew it, it became too much

Movie had no substance. Just a cliche love story that could've been omitted and planes flying. They least they could've done was include a POV cockpit of the planes flying
Best part about Maverick was the last 30 minutes became Mission Impossible.

I watched the first 2 Beverly Hills Cops movies for the first time earlier this month. Contemplated finishing the series tonight and when I checked to see how long the 3rd movie was, I noticed it has a 9% on RT.

Think The Godfather but worse…

I've spoken before on my constant trepidation towards All Star casts, but I just finished another rare gem: Mission Impossible 6.
Tom Cruise
Henry Cavill
Alec Baldwin
Angela Bassett
Ving Rhames
Jake Gyllenhaal

Now, if every All Star movie followed the script this one followed on 2 important details, I think they would all fare a lot better. MI: 6 didn't give all these star actors a ton of screen time, and they didn't give them any corny lines. They just let them do their job: say their lines and play their part. I think it made for an excellent movie.

-foe
What all star cast movies are you usually watching?

Back
Top Bottom