Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I could tell that the LOTR show was going to be trash from the first trailer.

Funny enough, read an article the other day about the copycat attempts with the YA fantasy genre after the success of the Hunger Games, and how all those copycats failed. Same thing has taken place (and continues to take place) with the fantasy adventure genre and Thrones

Kinda Wild YA died in the middle of stories. Like they'd have trilogies and 1st 2 made crazy money then boom, no one cared anymore and last ones flopped.

494211CC-88BA-4358-98EB-1AEF1A1FA9D4.jpeg

New shirt. RIP PSH.

Charlie’s Angels

Sam Rockwell: A+ didn’t even know he was in this

Cameron Diaz in her morning fit 😍 mannnn, and Drew Barrymore never looked better, Lucy Liu got me her hips are not liars

Crispin Glover looked the same as in BTTF

Luke Wilson and Bill Murray I didn’t know were in it both were hilario, Matt LeBlanc was Drake Ramoray unintentionally and intentionally

3.5/8

Completely spaced on Chester’s existence which means he should probably come back, Brandon Roy avy boy.

I’m trying my friend! I tried renting it on prime, but apparently my GF has the code to rent stuff. She’s outta town so I need to find another way!

Glad you watched WW, and yes Tia Carrere had it all back then. I can’t really imagine anyone else playing that part so well.
saw here in a convention many years ago. she was still hot but not as hot when she was younger.

Finally saw Top gun maverick

Whoa

Honestly don’t know what’s better… movie or the music

Forgot how much of a banger the top gun theme is… was flashing me back to playin the nes game over and over

Had me gettin all the feels
don't forget to crash your jet in the water during landing.

Back
Top Bottom