Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

xtdmc60wpfl91.jpg

same with an American Tail.
Never seen AT. Boutta cop the 2 pack on VHS (The original and part 2)

I know VHS’s are ancient technology at this point. But I find them to be an interesting retro item to collect, especially as someone who grew up with them in the 90’s.

One thing I really loved about them was the surprise of not knowing which movie previews would be included on each specific VHS.

For example: Mortal Kombat on VHS came with the movie preview for Se7en. 🔥

TIL: VHS = Video Home System

Last edited:
Good to know its out. Will watch after work.

Been needing to jump in to some lore that's new. HotD aint doing it enough for me.

“I go on vacation all the time.”

“How often?”

“A dozen times a day. My favorite spot.”

“Maldives Islands. It’s my own private getaway. Things get heavy for me, I take five minutes out, and I just go there.”

Never seen AT. Boutta cop the 2 pack on VHS (The original and part 2)

I know VHS’s are ancient technology at this point. But I find them to be an interesting retro item to collect, especially as someone who grew up with them in the 90’s.

One thing I really loved about them was the surprise of not knowing which movie previews would be included on each specific VHS.

For example: Mortal Kombat on VHS came with the movie preview for Se7en. 🔥

TIL: VHS = Video Home System
while they were saying that Betamax was better, I find it really problematic considering the maintenance and length of the tape and durability of the player. hell I even figured out a Betamax player defect that has plagued them.
loved the VHS and watched countless movies on it over the years. I believe the last time that I saw one being played on was in 2011.

This one f***d me up as a kid. Tearjerk city. Same with Harry and the Henderson's when they sent him back. Crushing.
it was really sad. but for me, the movie that f****d me up as a kid was....

first time I have ever seen such gore.

done watching Rings of Power E1. so far, it's good. very interesting storytelling and sticking up to how Tolkien made the novel without pleasing some certain demographics and influences from contemporary groups.

just finished watching Fire and Blood E2. much better than the first episode and developing the story more and interesting. getting more connected to the characters now.

Been checking out this series UPRIGHT with Milly Alcock. She’s quite brilliant innit.
8.4 on IMDB
THATS HIGHER than a lot of Critically Aclaimed Series ratings.

I’ve never seen this film.
It’s finally on my screen in front of me.
Unbelievable that I’ve always heard and known of this FILM, and no clue what it was about.
Likely that this gets watched back to back.

Fiiiinnaalllyyyyy watched NOPE. God damb that was a good *** movie. The complaints I have are minor and unimportant to the scope of the film, eg some CGI and loose ends. Enjoyed the film and while I can see why some wouldn't like the 3rd act, I enjoyed it. Very "hard sci-fi" finish.

6/8 and I'm sure the score will bump up with repeated viewings.

Bronson Bronson

I jus.......I'm catching the final 15-20 minutes of Attack of the Clones......this is such ****ing trash. :smh:

CGI green screen after green screen.

The Geonosin wants to hide the Death Star plans, if the republic finds out what they plan to build, they're doomed........? This movie is 23 years before A New Hope. Twenty. Three. Years.

They built a 2nd Death Star in less than 5 between ANH and Jedi. Absolutely stupid, pointless tie in. :smh:

They jump on a ship chasing Dooku on a speeder
"Shoot him down!!!"
"We're out of missles"

.......are you out of lasers? WTF?

So Dooku sends his two wingman ships back to flank their transport.......laser after laser after laser.......into some dirt. :stoneface:

The transport flying in a straight Goddamn line.

Somehow........I don't know how......they fly into a mountain of sand, knocking Padme out of the ship.......*shrugs* Pilot didn't see the huge pile of sand in front of his straight line flying?

Anakin furious about Padme. Obi Wan forces him to stay. They get to platform, jump off, suddenly every laser is a direct hit and blows up the ship....... *Facepalm*

Anakin wants to fight the 82 year old former Jedi, dispatched in .06 seconds. Literally.

Now we have some terrible fighting sequence with Dooku and Obi Wan and Yoda comes limpin up. Emphasis on limping.....with a cane. Now, he's jumping and spinning around like a gymnast. Fight over, cane back.....limping. F*** me running George.

Dooku takes off, Padme holds her blaster straight armed, blaster firing, her hand literally not squeezing a trigger or anything.

Only saving grace is Padme looks delicious in the crop top.

I hate it here.

Back
Top Bottom