Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

E6XfqHGWUAYRRuY.jpg

Yet another controversy with Don't Worry Darling. Looks like Harry Styles spits on Chris Pine (I don't think he did, just looks like it)

Did we ever do that all time animated TV series draft or animated film draft? :nerd:

Yet another controversy with Don't Worry Darling. Looks like Harry Styles spits on Chris Pine (I don't think he did, just looks like it)

Bruh, Pine definitely reacts to it :rofl:

So unless this is one big joke :wow:

April Fool's Day (1986)

Bad, bad movie. If you wrote down a list of the elements of a bad film, this would have it all.

Was a trip to watch, though :lol:

Last edited:
Man this rewatchables about saving private Ryan

hanks really got robbed for best actor.. also movie got robbed for best picture

so many good details

that is part of my inside joke about England. Shepard's Pie and Fish and Chips. Beef Wellingtons are ok but still not my thing.
I literally asked locals what are some good local food choices, I got these two the most. I think some recommended blood sausage too, but I'm good on that. Never had Beef Wellington, should have tried that.

They were getting confused or laughed every time I called "chips" fries. :lol:

I literally asked locals what are some good local food choices, I got these two the most. I think some recommended blood sausage too, but I'm good on that. Never had Beef Wellington, should have tried that.

it is indeed funny. basically, chips is a common word for fries in Europe. I guess it also helps distinguish it from rice since they pretty much sound alike unless you say the word with a certain word stress. still, people often mishear or differentiate the words. if I were to say it, the brits love their pies, ales and teas.

as far as fish and chips goes, Haddock and LingCod would be my go-to, followed by Cod. never liked Halibut.

it is indeed funny. basically, chips is a common word for fries in Europe. I guess it also helps distinguish it from rice since they pretty much sound alike unless you say the word with a certain word stress. still, people often mishear or differentiate the words. if I were to say it, the brits love their pies, ales and teas.

as far as fish and chips goes, Haddock and LingCod would be my go-to, followed by Cod. never liked Halibut.
I think I had Cod when I was out there. I gotta go again because I passed up so many pubs that looked like they were serving good dishes. Unfortunately, I didn't do proper research before going there so I probably missed out on a bunch of renowned restaurants. The English eager to give me suggestions every time I asked even though sometimes they talked too fast and monotonous for me to follow. I swear even the dogs barked "wuff" in the Queens English.

Last edited:
darthska darthska
“I couldn’t paint you a picture, I probably can’t hit the ball out of Fenway, and I can’t play the piano.”

“But you can do my o-chem paper in under an hour.”

“Right, well I mean, when it came to stuff like that I could always just play.”

🔥

Now, I know we’ve covered this before and I apologize for repeating myself here, but just a friendly reminder: Attack of the Clones and The Empire Strikes Back are the two greatest Star Wars films ever made.

Memorize this chart, you must.
#Ring Composition
1662479968881.png

http://www.starwarsringtheory.com/ring-composition-chiasmus-hidden-artistry-star-wars-prequels/4/

Key points from the article to keep in mind:

-Clones begins where Empire ends. Clones ends where Empire begins. In the underground caverns of a barren wasteland. Geonosis in Clones and Hoth in Empire.

-Clones is not telling the story of Empire in reverse.

-It should be read in terms of high and low.

need to get the wigan kebab next time

Back
Top Bottom