Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Phoebe’s smile 😩😩❤️
1662654180353.gif

Saw Bullet Train last night and it was such a fun ride (pun intended lol). Had everything you'd want in a summer blockbuster with stylistic action, interesting characters, funny dialogue thrown in at times and great special effects. It also had some cameos I wasn't expecting. While Pitt played his part well it was really Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Brian Tyree Henry who had great chemistry and stole the show IMO. 6.5/8

Didn’t know until just now that Brad was a producer on Blonde. These 2 in their primes would have made a great Mickey and Malorie Knox. IYKYK.
1B91C812-2102-4C79-83DF-94A4671E9004.jpeg

Amazon Prime’s got this figured out, new Rings of Power episodes release at 9 PM PT / 11 PM CT / 12 AM ET every Thursday night, right after Prime’s coverage of Thursday Night Football goes off the “air”/stream.

Anybody watch Morbius yet? I gotta give this like a 3.5/8. Lotta things went wrong with this movie, but I will say that Leto was legit the only good thing about it. Feels like he was the only one who had ever acted before.

Tyrese :smh:

Adria Arjona :smh:

I went in open minded and was still let down. This should have been a straight to Netflix original. CGI, acting, dialogue, editing, and story were all just kinda Netflix/SyFy channel quality. I think Blade III was better than this.

Anybody watch Morbius yet? I gotta give this like a 3.5/8. Lotta things went wrong with this movie, but I will say that Leto was legit the only good thing about it. Feels like he was the only one who had ever acted before.

Tyrese :smh:

Adria Arjona :smh:

I went in open minded and was still let down. This should have been a straight to Netflix original. CGI, acting, dialogue, editing, and story were all just kinda Netflix/SyFy channel quality. I think Blade III was better than this.
Blade III is awesome.

Has anyone in LA seen that gigantic Oppenheimer billboard on La Cienega?

I get the whole countdown/bomb connection, but a humongous billboard counting down a movie 10+ months away is pretty obnoxious

Also of note: I know it's 10 months away because of the billboard :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom