Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

How do new age mobsters make calls nowadays without fear of the line being tapped? Without payphones being prevalent do they just get lots of temporary flip phones as burners?

In so many mafia type movies they go outside to use a pay phone thinking it wouldn't be tapped lol. This article sheds some light that it wasn't just the cellphone that lead to payphones demise, https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/object-lesson-phone-booth/515385/

1663112371801.gif

How do new age mobsters make calls nowadays without fear of the line being tapped? Without payphones being prevalent do they just get lots of temporary flip phones as burners?

I don’t think anything important is really discussed over the phone. In person meets at restaurants, legitimate fronts, public places, etc. The whole Omerta thing isn’t prominent like it was in the 20th century. Law enforcement relies heavily on snitching.

You're set for like two months with those four movies if you can convince her to watch one of "yours" on your date night/movie night. I've never seen any of the four so just trust me :lol:

You're set for like two months with those four movies if you can convince her to watch one of "yours" on your date night/movie night. I've never seen any of the four so just trust me :lol:
One problem:
*yells out for HER*
*crickets*

Yyyyeeeeaaah.

-foe

Well well well whether it's no girl or into dudes, I love you. I'm the former and a straight boy, I can't settle down. Let it out.

Well bring in HER who's more than shouting distance away. Or go to your local bookstore and find some Elizabeth Banks undercover hotness

Back
Top Bottom