Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Soooooo the keepers:

20220913_224247.jpg

-foe

Is Master of Disguise actually good, with Dana Carvey going for it all, and if you like him you'd like it sort of thing?

I'm a walking Without A Paddle promoter, amazing movie.

Is Master of Disguise actually good
I've actually never seen it because it looked stupid AF to me and still does. My son is 14 and loves stupid AF movies, so here we are. 🤣 I'm positive he'll absolutely love it whenever we get the time.

-foe

I'll add it to my list that now has "Elizabeth Banks short dress" movie and Do The Right Thing, both Oscar fodder. But I like movies for both rzzzzns.

That really looks like natural lighting too, like the director figured out what time of the day the sun comes in that window.... thought it was the same house as in Neighbors that a lot of movies use :lol:

My next 3 Tuesday night viewings:

20220914_021617.jpg

I've seen 1 but not 2 & 3. Just gonna start over with 1 right now. Recently watched Jack Reacher and all the Mission Impossibles, so I guess I'm doing 1-man armies right now. 😂🔥 Not that Ethan Hunt is a 1-man wrecking crew, but you get what I'm saying.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom