Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

watch Collateral, Heat, Thief - Mann flicks if you havent seen one of those give it a go!

today I watched the Fletch movie with hamm. there was a 80s movie with chevy chase - both worth checking out....comedy/thriller mix....not laugh out funny comedy type

Emily the Criminal - very good - aubrey plaza made a good choice here....could see some very legit roles coming in her future.

haven't seen Collateral, might go with that. thanks for the recommendations, man!

On HBO Max, if you haven’t seen them

3:10 to Yuma (2006 western with Bale/Crowe)

Inside Man (Spike Lee joint, Denzel, Clive Owen)

seen both of these and love both. great recommendations, thank you!

Since Michael Mann movies came up - Last of the Mohicans is brilliant and beautiful. Daniel Day Lewis in his bag with amazing supporting work by many, especially Wes Studi.

Since Michael Mann movies came up - Last of the Mohicans is brilliant and beautiful. Daniel Day Lewis in his bag with amazing supporting work by many, especially Wes Studi.

YES, he has built a great career that you dont hear many people talk about to be honest.
I need to watch the insider again, havent seen that in at least 20 years

That’s one strike for me lawdog, I’m gonna stay alive at this quoting ****, no matter what occurs!

Currently (first time)

5DD090F2-708F-4B8B-BFA8-3F6E5C7DC8E0.jpeg

First off: I’ve never seen a non-dramatic gas station trip to start off a horror movie

I didn’t watch Cabin Fever until now cause college FB got interesting but at 20:15 this line is uttered

“Tell them about the happy, bald guy.”

How many of you does this hurt

collateral is entertaining. enjoy it. but i have that damn feeling that when we get to the end, i'm gonna be like, "i've seen this before" :lol:

knew i was gonna like it 4 minutes in with Seed 2.0 by the Roots playing :pimp:

I love collateral

I feel like I remember seeing they were making a new Fletch with Jon Ham and then when I saw it and it actually had good reviews, I was pleasantly surprised. Still need to see the barbarian in theaters. Haven't had time to hit the movies

I gotta watch this everyone seems to bring it up like it’s a cult classic
Never seen it either. Not sure how it slipped by me. Especially since around 2001 was maybe my life peak in terms of movie watching volume:

Congratulations on passing the detectives’ exam, and welcome to the Special investigation unit.

Whoop-de-******-do

1663522165455.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom