Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Vision and King Robert Baratheon are both in A Knight’s Tale as Ledger’s homiez… real good movie. Modern music worked well for whatever reason. And that girl Ledger likes in it was 🔥
don't forget the Joker, V and Mace Tyrell.

still like Rookie of the Year better.
Same here but a good friend of mine growing up had Angels in the Outfield on VHS so when we were bored we'd often put it on after playing baseball or basketball at his place. For the three baseball movies that often get lumped together my rankings are:

Rookie of the Year
Little Big League
Angels in the Outfield

Not including Sandlot as it's one of my all time favorites so is way ahead of those three.

Does anyone remember this? If so, is it worth watching 25+ years later? I like the cast.

p184074_b_v8_aa.jpg

Didn’t know James Cameron has been married to this girl since 2000, who played Rose Dawson’s daughter in Titanic.

6C9643A6-2683-4BCF-922A-A2A34416E689.jpeg

I can’t believe it was five years ago, feels like it was 1-2 at most.

Just watched the Netflix “The Movies That Made Us” docuseries episode on Aliens.

Mark Rolston, who played Drake, said the cast got together after his death and James Cameron said, ‘I’m not a warm-and-fuzzy guy, but the biggest regret of my life, is that the night before Bill went into surgery, is not telling him I love him.’”

After…

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien: Resurrection
Alien vs. Predator
Prometheus

About to be all up to date on this Alien ********.

Currently

C183D123-DBD7-46C7-91A5-42B51379070A.jpeg

That would be sweet, on you go

I didn’t know James Franco was (kinda) in Alien: Covenant

Whatever It Takes with him, Shane West, and Jesse-Aaron Paul is a slept on 90s/early 2000s high school movie

Halftime of the Alien Covenant game

Score is 7-7, good mystery so far, how Crudup didn’t get more roles sooner after this pre Morning Show sucks

Halftime show:

EC8CF0E7-8CC6-4452-A0D4-18B93DE20E43.gif

Back
Top Bottom