Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

jpzx jpzx How did you watch all the Alien movies? Is there a platform streaming them all?

Tonight:
1663385155581.jpeg

So I got maybe 30 minutes into Thor:Love and Thunder last night. From what I watched, it was ATROCIOUS. Don’t think I can even finish it. I feel super bad for Bale. He’s so out of place in the super cringe tone of the movie. Couldn’t tell if I was watching mighty morphin power rangers from 1993 or an actual movie that played in theaters.

Is there any reason I should finish this film? What the hell happened? Is this movie just another victim of the pandemic?

So I got maybe 30 minutes into Thor:Love and Thunder last night. From what I watched, it was ATROCIOUS. Don’t think I can even finish it. I feel super bad for Bale. He’s so out of place in the super cringe tone of the movie. Couldn’t tell if I was watching mighty morphin power rangers from 1993 or an actual movie that played in theaters.

Is there any reason I should finish this film? What the hell happened? Is this movie just another victim of the pandemic?
No, there is no reason for you to keep watching it if you disliked the 1st half hour that much. That’s how the movie is until the last 30 minutes or so.

No, there is no reason for you to keep watching it if you disliked the 1st half hour that much. That’s how the movie is until the last 30 minutes or so.
My man! 🔥

That’s what’s up. It’s better to give up on things than to have an attention span.

If you don't dig it from the beginning then it won't get better. The whole movie did get better on a second watch to me. However it seems like it needed an extra 25 minutes of story to build the plot

Oh, good lord, Thor: L & T was entertaining. 😂 It's a comic book movie. I have never went into a comic book movie like "Alright, I'm a huge fan of Godfather and se7en soooooo the pressure is on! Roll tape and and let's see this banger..."

I go in expecting to see impossible things happen in unreasonable ways. That happened.

-foe

Did this behind the scenes film actually play at imax theaters at a separate showing? I would pay to watch something like that.
*** WARNING****

That spoiler contains footage from the movie NOPE. If you haven’t seen the movie, don’t watch that vid. It spoils quite a bit.

https://youtu.be/BvbHdhtz93I

need to find a movie to watch tonight...any recommendations for 90s/00s must sees? preferably something on HBO/Netflix/Amazon :lol:

need to find a movie to watch tonight...any recommendations for 90s/00s must sees? preferably something on HBO/Netflix/Amazon :lol:

watch Collateral, Heat, Thief - Mann flicks if you havent seen one of those give it a go!
also Italian job, boogie nights, above the rim, blow, the town, donnie brasco, the gentlemen, den of thieves, catch me if you can, Constantine(part 2 in works) comedy? the other guys....just a few of my favs that I have seen at least 3 times each...

I think mad max is on HBO - I got the 4k version - on a good tv this really pops and sound is amazing - just nonstop amazing visual action - stunning

today I watched the Fletch movie with hamm. there was a 80s movie with chevy chase - both worth checking out....comedy/thriller mix....not laugh out funny comedy type

Emily the Criminal - very good - aubrey plaza made a good choice here....could see some very legit roles coming in her future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom