Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just got back from Smile.

Maybe the creepiest film I’ve seen in years and you guys know I’ve been catching up on horror stuff. I jumped five or six times (and I never do) with how the surround sound played in the theater.

8/8

:smile:

1665014625386.gif

Well damn, I’m tired of seeing DIVERGENT on my screen. Time to finish this SERIES. I finally knocked out MAZE RUNNER so, might as well dead this **** too.

Divergent is trash, but I want to finish.
Shailene definitely proved one thing with this franchise, she’s no Vikander or Beckinsale or Blunt or Lawrence, she can’t pull off the cutie turns badass

Aaron Rodgers influencing her recreation time was her best chance to turn from cutie into a badass

Woodley just isn't that good imo.

I try to avoid stuff she's in usually and that was before I found out she didn't take showers and stuff like that. Gonna be tough watching Spider-Woman.

EDIT

My bad, I confused Shailene for Dakota Johnson with that Spider-Woman statement cuz she's another actress I don't really care for :lol Also Shailene was wrongly cast as MaryJane Watson in ASM2 but was cut out.

Last edited:
I dig Shailene. Was very fond of her from the first time I saw The film with Clooney as her dad were they were deciding whether to pull the plug on the wife who was in a coma after a boating accident with her Affair Schlong, The Descendants. She was cool Spectacular Now and Fault in our Stars and Big Little Lies and SNOWDEN. I can do without the hippy shower thing but I do dig some hairy muffs so, if she pulled off the pants and had hairs popping out the sides of the undies, I’d been full on interested.

So I watched the Tom Clancy movies (Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger and Sum of All Fears) in 4K and I have to be honest with you guys, I think Harrison Ford's depiction of Tom Ryan was IMO the weakest. Watching him in those movies was like watching an old guy try to play a young man's game.

Dr. Death is horrifying for all the wrong reasons.

EDIT

These operation scenes are making me squirm and I aint no doctor. Its like watching medieval torture scenes.

Last edited:
So I watched the Tom Clancy movies (Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger and Sum of All Fears) in 4K and I have to be honest with you guys, I think Harrison Ford's depiction of Tom Ryan was IMO the weakest. Watching him in those movies was like watching an old guy try to play a young man's game.

No.

Patriot Games was alright.

But Clear and Present Danger was mother****in flames. I mean, FLAMES. 🔥🔥

Cast, story, dialogue, action, drama, even a lil bit of humor. Best Jack Ryan film of all.

Back
Top Bottom