Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

But RD identifies most closely with his Italian roots. So he might as well be 100 percent Italian.

Oh yeah I wasn’t disagreeing with what Lawdog said or anything, I just thought it was a funny fact Charlie shared on their podcast :lol

Haven't been to the movies in awhile. Debating if Smile or Barbarian are worth it for a theater watch

I might just get back into my kick of seeing everything especially with A List from AMC

I wasn't excited about Pratts voice after that teaser. Everything else looks good though

Anyone seen The Hole with Keira Knightley?

misread this at first. had me like...

choke-choking.gif

Finally got the urge to watch CANDY.
Episode 1 was pretty damned good.
Jessica Biel, believe it or not…was in her bag with this one.
I didn’t know she had this in Her.
Maybe she’s really this way, in Life….so it’s easy.
Onto episode 2,(we’ll after I fold this load of laundry) I can’t wait.

Oh God Damnit if F’ing knew it!

Biel is not this good an Actress. She’s killling this because, she is Candy. I love a Crazy broad. Biel definitely killing you if you snap her…..

Her comments about the character……

C16B8559-81EA-4A73-9462-F5F4D2522DD6.jpeg

Haven't been to the movies in awhile. Debating if Smile or Barbarian are worth it for a theater watch
I went to a 3:45 matinee of Smile on Wednesday with a friend and probably 9 out of 17 people unironically clapped at the end :wow::lol: that’s the one and haven’t seen Barbarian but it’ll be available soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom