Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hope Devotion is good... Jonathan Majors, Glen Powell. 84% on RT out of 25 reviews, doesn't drop for a couple of weeks.

Saturday’s selection…

1668271418282.jpeg
back when the franchise had a serious tone to it.

God was my movie taste in middle school garbage. I saw Evan Almighty twice in two days?!

641DAEBA-8B2D-459B-BF8F-37C7A2915CAB.jpeg
That’s awesome. You still have them. Do you still have any others? I randomly found my paranormal activity ticket lying around. The original one. Lol

Does anyone know why the names are never above the right person on movie posters?

Random, but it always bothered me :lol:
man, Johnny sure is pretty. :rofl:

as far as name goes, they often put the main character first on the left. I believe if this was shown in Israel, I guess it would be on the right?

That’s awesome. You still have them. Do you still have any others? I randomly found my paranormal activity ticket lying around. The original one. Lol
the only tickets that remained are the ones I purchased online and was sent to me via email. haven't been much to the movies since my son became more of a homebuddy. the last one we watched together was Sonic 2 which I fell asleep close to the end and him beginning to get fuzzy. he's not a movie person like I am but he has a short attention span which can be a problem in such events.

the only tickets that remained are the ones I purchased online and was sent to me via email. haven't been much to the movies since my son became more of a homebuddy. the last one we watched together was Sonic 2 which I fell asleep close to the end and him beginning to get fuzzy. he's not a movie person like I am but he has a short attention span which can be a problem in such events.
Don’t delete those E-Mails! Lol

I would say my most prized possession for movie tickets are from Universal Cineplex in 2002. The movie? Attack of the Clones of course! :lol:

Bullet Train was entertaining.

Surprised by all the cameos.

6.8/10

And I started Nighmare Alley and had to turn it off.

Didn’t feel like anything was accomplished after the first 40 minutes lol.

It shouldn’t take that long to hook a viewer.

I believe I have others, I'll see what I can resurrect up

kingkoopa kingkoopa If you didn't like the first 40 minutes you'd have hated the second 40 minutes. The first 40 and last 40 were the only redeeming parts, the middle 40 dragged with Cate Blanchett.

Back
Top Bottom