Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hope Devotion is good... Jonathan Majors, Glen Powell. 84% on RT out of 25 reviews, doesn't drop for a couple of weeks.
I read this wrong. I thought "Hope Devotion" was the title of the movie and you saw it already. Got me out here trying to google Hope Devotion :lol:

Trailer looks good tho. I'm in.

Who is that? Looks kinna like Elizabeth Olsen with an engineered upper lip.
hugh-grant-in-tonight-show-r1xegkgddwevevro.gif

I just rewatched "Sum of All Fears". really entertaining movie.

I really love Bridget Moynahan and couldn't lose my crush on her.
Ben Affleck did a a perfect George Lazenby performance.
Liev Schreiber would have done a better Jack Ryan.

Attachments

• EDve5CLWkAEjGxm.jpg
    EDve5CLWkAEjGxm.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Yo Quentin, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish but Tim Burton directed the best movie of 1992. The best movie of 1992! *shrugs*

Animated Films. For those who like Animation, or at least who don’t mind watching animated movies is there a specific picture in this genre that you have not yet seen, but plan on checking out? I have never seen “A Bug’s Life.” (1998) I still want to see it, but just never got around to it for some reason. Also, for those who have seen this movie, may I please have a rating? Thanks.
p_abugslife_19869_f035d6d4.jpeg

Animated Films. For those who like Animation, or at least who don’t mind watching animated movies is there a specific picture in this genre that you have not yet seen, but plan on checking out? I have never seen “A Bug’s Life.” (1998) I still want to see it, but just never got around to it for some reason. Also, for those who have seen this movie, may I please have a rating? Thanks.

p_abugslife_19869_f035d6d4.jpeg
Mid-level Pixar. Solid and worth a watch, but not amazing. 5.75/8.

I was 8 or something, not the movies’ fault. I remember Bug’s Life being the leader of the two at least.

If you don’t remember them, the movies probably sucked then
I remember my friends were so into a Bugs Life. I never cared enough for it to watch it. still haven't to this day. watched Antz on the otherhand since I have nothing else new to watch then. it was meh.

I’ve only kept movie tickets for dates in past long-term relationships. concerts however I’ve been collecting those since day one. I saw my dad had a legendary live concert ticket collection :pimp: and decided to start

Back
Top Bottom