Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Walgreens out their cot damn minds. Prob gonna pull the trigger on the $30 bundle this weekend.
BE8B5597-7E2D-477B-9550-2809A84CE539.jpeg

Master Zik Master Zik Just wondering if maybe you’re thinking of giving The White Lotus season 2 another viewing? And/or a review? Thanks
From my recollection, I had a few posts in the thread during the second season. I definitely commented on the entire season after the finale.

Overall the quality is top notch but I really didn't care for the characters and some of the stories for them in s2. More so than s1 despite disliking that cast of characters.

I don't plan to revisit the season or rewatch the whole thing any time soon. Will check for s3 though.

I should have gotten these when they went on sale at our outlet a couple of years back.

I have those for work too. Only reason I bought the olive pair was because the black pair sold out the last time they released. These both lasted longer than any shoe I’ve worn for work by a long shot. I walk/run like 12 miles a day at work. On concrete. They are like clouds. Indestructible clouds.

Reactions: sb
I have those for work too. Only reason I bought the olive pair was because the black pair sold out the last time they released. These both lasted longer than any shoe I’ve worn for work by a long shot. I walk/run like 12 miles a day at work. On concrete. They are like clouds. Indestructible clouds.
I should have gotten them. I only think about it now since I slipped 5 times in a couple of months (3 major ones) and gotten hurt pretty badly. now I couldn't find one for less than retail and sell like crazy like retros.

^^^ They’re doing some gimmick marketing for that J Law movie. I saw a billboard off the freeway in LA today that said “Date Our Son; Get a Car”.

Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows... was I don't know, not terrible. If you've seen it, it had the twist at the end where the original POV seen by us, the viewer, and the actors in the scene, was different than what played out on video during police interrogations thereafter.

That conclusion brings into consideration that the first movie could have even been doctored by "the Blair Witch" ghost(s).

3.5/8

Without spoilers, what is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind about? I remember seeing it when it first came out but I didn't like it. But also I remember being really confused and also it was a very tumultuous time in my life and I remember the people I watched it with; actually let's just say I don't really count that as a viewing experience. 👀

Is it a romance? Does he like... forget?

Without spoilers, what is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind about? I remember seeing it when it first came out but I didn't like it. But also I remember being really confused and also it was a very tumultuous time in my life and I remember the people I watched it with; actually let's just say I don't really count that as a viewing experience. 👀

Is it a romance? Does he like... forget?

Non spoiler plot:

A company has invented a way for people to erase specific parts of their memories. A couple with a toxic relationship uses the service to erase said relationship completely from their memories.

After they have used the service, they are still somehow drawn towards each other. You should watch it again. One of the all time greats. Trippy visuals, hilarious dark comedy parts, insane acting from Carey and Winslet, and yeah some powerful love truths mixed in with those familiar painful relationship truths.

It’s also a great rewatch after you understand the first viewing. Lots of things you miss the first go-round.

Non spoiler plot:

A company has invented a way for people to erase specific parts of their memories. A couple with a toxic relationship uses the service to erase said relationship completely from their memories.

After they have used the service, they are still somehow drawn towards each other. You should watch it again. One of the all time greats. Trippy visuals, hilarious dark comedy parts, insane acting from Carey and Winslet, and yeah some powerful love truths mixed in with those familiar painful relationship truths.

It’s also a great rewatch after you understand the first viewing. Lots of things you miss the first go-round.
Many thanks. Starting now.

Back
Top Bottom