Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'd argue you should at least see the first 2. It'll make some of the references in the latest one make more sense , I.E. all the Stab references, speech by a side character outlining horror/slasher movie tropes, Cox's character being so narcissistic and a few other things I cant recall off top of my head.

All 5 films are referenced including characters from each. (4-5 specifically, 2-3 vaguely)

But it's up to the others if he should view them or not.

To think this guy doesn't know the evil genius of Benjamin Linus :{

All time great character and villain in fiction.

I would always advise to watch previous installments to understand current ones, but please check with Master Zik Master Zik to make sure you have his blessing and turn in your signed and dated paperwork to the front office when you're done. Thank you.
Nah, don't waste your time.

Wait for the Scary Movie parody.

Also is it just me or does the new character Sam from Scream V and VI remind anyone of Anna Farris as a brunette in Scary Movie?

Obviously Sam is 10x more attractive but their are some similarities imo.

Also is it just me or does the new character Sam from Scream V and VI remind anyone of Anna Farris as a brunette in Scary Movie?

Obviously Sam is 10x more attractive but their are some similarities imo.

???

Not even remotely fam. :lol
Sam is a mf'in bad ***

Scream 6 was fantastic, second best of the franchise since the OG.

I thought the New York setting was a breath of fresh air and the core characters are more interesting than the legacy characters they always bring back.

Currently

(Probably) fifth time

F9381D40-C03E-42F0-8812-E6BEAAC78BBC.jpeg

Having just watched glass onion..

rian Johnson is a dude who really thinks he’s a whole lot smarter than he actually is

like looper is a decent movie.. but people tried to make it a whole other thing than it needed to be, in spite of it’s kinda pretty obvious issues

but this obvious was a big issue because of his Star Wars movie

something small like the masks used by the characters wouldn’t bother me.. if not for the director make a big deal about the masks used by the characters to signify more about the characters.. And then I remember the other stuff and why I’m not a huge fan of the director

Denis villeneuve is actually the director I think some believe rian Johnson to be, maybe even himself

Caught Creed III today

I think it's some of the best fight scenes I've seen in any boxing movie. The final fight was unique and very different. I was impressed with Michael B. Jordan's directorial debut I think he took some very cool risks. Jonathan majors stole the show and put so much heart and empathy into his character I could probably think of some nitpicks with how they progress the story in the trilogy, but I'll trust their vision for what they're doing cuz it's been working. I missed having Rocky in it but I get that they wanted to move on and it felt like the first truly creed movie of the three. But yeah, like I said in the Creed thread, this movie has no right being as good as it is one of my favorite franchises

After you finish those 8, you still have Hobbs & Shaw and Fast 9 to knock out before Fast X in May. So you still have two films to locate.

Taking a break from Lost.

Starting Sherlock on BBC (pause)

I’ve seen a couple episodes years ago finally found a place to stream it.

Crackle for those wondering.

The intro is FLAMES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom