Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Non spoiler plot:

A company has invented a way for people to erase specific parts of their memories. A couple with a toxic relationship uses the service to erase said relationship completely from their memories.

After they have used the service, they are still somehow drawn towards each other. You should watch it again. One of the all time greats. Trippy visuals, hilarious dark comedy parts, insane acting from Carey and Winslet, and yeah some powerful love truths mixed in with those familiar painful relationship truths.

It’s also a great rewatch after you understand the first viewing. Lots of things you miss the first go-round.
Dude eeeeffffffff thiiisssssss chick.

Swear... 🤬🤦‍♂️

Currently

First time

036AEE39-5B1C-4FD6-893A-AB5E750994CF.jpeg

Scream 6 was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 of my favorite scenes in the entire franchise, on edge from start to finish, I didn't blink for two hours. Sam and Tara are :eek :eek

My God they crushed this, and the New York setting was :hat

Should be an easy 7th film, but I guess it'll depend on everyone else's reactions. I loved this film. It might be the 2nd best of the 6. The only negative will be easy to understand when everyone has seen it.

7.5/8

They apparently have a water repellent coating applied to make them “winterized”

I haven’t noticed how well it works
Gotcha. I'm more curious on their ability to keep socks dry in wet conditions. You haven't worn them in rain or anything? Stepped in a puddle? Those and the winterized Jordan IV, I want them, but I want them specifically for wet days. Don't really care about the outside getting damaged from wetness; just wanna keep my feet dry. I had the AM95 Sneakerboot, and they were incredible at keeping feet dry in wet conditions.

darthska darthska i guess now that you mention it, I do walk around in rainy conditions almost everyday and have never noticed wet or soggy socks at the end of the day.

Must be the coating 🤣

darthska darthska i guess now that you mention it, I do walk around in rainy conditions almost everyday and have never noticed wet or soggy socks at the end of the day.

Must be the coating 🤣
Usually it's the way they are formed on the inside with a nonporous outer shell (no mesh or breathing holes). Usually the inside is a thick tongue that goes a good 1/2" or so beneath the top of the upper, or you'll have a solid inner bootie, like a sock, with the shell constructed over that.

Usually it's the way they are formed on the inside with a nonporous outer shell (no mesh or breathing holes). Usually the inside is a thick tongue that goes a good 1/2" or so beneath the top of the upper, or you'll have a solid inner bootie, like a sock, with the shell constructed over that.
This was a 🔥 breakdown. Your footwear knowledge is pretty impressive, Ska

Scream 6 was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 of my favorite scenes in the entire franchise, on edge from start to finish, I didn't blink for two hours. Sam and Tara are :wow: :wow:

My God they crushed this, and the New York setting was :pimp:

Should be an easy 7th film, but I guess it'll depend on everyone else's reactions. I loved this film. It might be the 2nd best of the 6. The only negative will be easy to understand when everyone has seen it.

7.5/8
Saw it last night and was thoroughly entertained. Ghostface using a gun here and there was fine with me. Some of the stuff with the detective guy were lame but overall I thought the film was well done. Was cool to see them bring back Hayden and of course having Cox there works to keep a sense of continuity for the franchise. The lack of Sidney (Neve Campbell) was disappointing and funny how they only mention her briefly a few times. I'd give it a 6.5/8

Did they really have to let most of the other kids live?? I fully expected Sam and Tara to survive of course but they really gonna have the other ones stabbed several times but oh they are young and healthy so lets just have them survive and go to the hospital

The new scream movie taking place in NYC is funny. I wanna see the killer wearing the costume and get stabbed and pushed on subway tracks by a random person.
wearing black timbs and blacked out brimmed this u herr
360-yankee-brims.jpg

Do i need to catch up on previous screams to enjoy the movie. Haven't seen the last few

I would always advise to watch previous installments to understand current ones, but please check with Master Zik Master Zik to make sure you have his blessing and turn in your signed and dated paperwork to the front office when you're done. Thank you.

Do i need to catch up on previous screams to enjoy the movie. Haven't seen the last few
It depends. At your workplace, do the people stand around the water cooler and talk about Scream? If so, then yes, you need to catch up by watching previous movies. If they don't stand around actively and currently discussing the series, then no. Source: C CP1708

If you’ve seen the 1st one, you’d probably be in solid shape to watch the new one with proper context by just watching 5 as well.

If you’ve seen the 1st one, you’d probably be in solid shape to watch the new one with proper context by just watching 5 as well.
I'd argue you should at least see the first 2. It'll make some of the references in the latest one make more sense , I.E. all the Stab references, speech by a side character outlining horror/slasher movie tropes, Cox's character being so narcissistic and a few other things I cant recall off top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom