Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just finished watching Mask of Zorro in 4K and that movie is incredible. Anthony Hopkins and Banderas were amazing. Catherine Zeta Jones was good too. I miss action movies when you actually had to act instead of relying on technology.

5a7796fe-d3c2-489f-b3ad-b67145422de4

Checking in to say I’m 3 Hunger Game movies in and this series is weak AF. It’s only good when they’re in the arena cause the characters are not interesting in the least. The love triangle is lame AF and I do not care who she chooses or if they live. I’m down for their cause but don’t feel anything for the characters.

Checking in to say I’m 3 Hunger Game movies in and this series is weak AF. It’s only good when they’re in the arena cause the characters are not interesting in the least. The love triangle is lame AF and I do not care who she chooses or if they live. I’m down for their cause but don’t feel anything for the characters.
If you were watching less for the characters and more for their cause, I think that was the point. Creating a character like John Wick or Shuri would have detracted HEAVY from the main point: their cause.

Speaking of Jennifer Lawerence, I need to watch Red Sparrow.
I have been skipping that one for reasons unknown.
Tonight, we ball

Watching the new season of Party Down. I’m becoming more attracted to Jen Garner as she gets older.

As one of my friends in 10th grade said in biology class about our lab partner, it’s hard to ignore that she has DSLs/high-speed internet.

I dipped out at the adderall mania stuff in Season 2, was he in it before that?
Soon after.

Man, you bailed when it started getting really good story-wise. I won't call the show 'must see', but dude... *whew*

I was super on board during Season 1, then I felt like it literally got to the point where I couldn't trust the narrator with so much time left, so didn't think any conclusion would be lucid/worth it.

It wasn't like Fight Club where you don't trust the narrator and have only 45 minutes left, there were like 6-7 episodes to go in Season 2 afterward.

I was super on board during Season 1, then I felt like it literally got to the point where I couldn't trust the narrator with so much time left, so didn't think any conclusion would be lucid/worth it.

It wasn't like Fight Club where you don't trust the narrator and have only 45 minutes left, there were like 6-7 episodes to go in Season 2 afterward.
Finish it all. All of it. Season 2, 3 and 4. As soon as possible. Finish it.

Back
Top Bottom