Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Mine was pretty chill for a 3pm showing
True. Did that with John Wick 2 and 3. Wife and I went straight to the theater after work still in my uniform. Crowd size was decent with no annoying teens around. The adults had a great time. after that 3 pm viewing, the next viewing was helter skelter and could see the lineup for the next show.

Raid 2 comparisons?

I am even more hyped.

Probably will watch this and Creed 3 Sunday.

Last edited:
45998618-A7AD-4CA8-899E-02343467E852.gif

ALL YALL GONNA GET CLAPPED UP FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS MOVIE! 👇
52DB349D-085F-4B64-9FDD-FF0125C557E9.jpeg

Rose Bolton from GoT. Brian Cox. Emile Hirsch. I’ve been on the edge of my seat the entire time. How can a movie this good be so unknown to me???

My brother in law knows I’m obsessed with movies and he’s always trying to see if he can find good ones I’ve never seen. He got all giddy when I told him I hadn’t seen it. I’d never even HEARD of this joint. got a preliminary rating of 7.8/8 so far. Y’all failed me.

This doesn't look like Tokyo Drift. :stoneface:

Easiest 3 hours I ever spent. My daughter fell asleep midway thru, I don't know if I blinked for 3 hours. I was like Wednesday :lol:

For what felt like the first time (to me) they gave some time/weight to other characters without having to focus purely on Wick. Almost like they were load managing him. And those characters SHINED.

I have NO idea how they filmed some of those shots. There are some BEAUTIFUL scenes. The music was also intense and more like the first.

Big J mentioned this being similar to F&F and to add to that, the full on theft from Tokyo Drift scene :wow: :lol: I need Keanu/John to team up with Dom in the worst way. :lol:

Loved the small role of the officiator type dude from Shawshank. Small but great role. McShane was great as always but even moreso in this one. 1 might have been his best, this his 2nd.

Keanu and Cruise need to do somethin together. Seriously. It needs to happen.

I can not wait for Ballerina. 🙏

Donnie 🔥👏🐐

The after credit scene :wow: :pimp:

Lance. :frown: 😢

Last edited:
Easiest 3 hours I ever spent. My daughter fell asleep midway thru, I don't know if I blinked for 3 hours. I was like Wednesday :lol:

For what felt like the first time (to me) they gave some time/weight to other characters without having to focus purely on Wick. Almost like they were load managing him. And those characters SHINED.

I have NO idea how they filmed some of those shots. There are some BEAUTIFUL scenes. The music was also intense and more like the first.

Big J mentioned this being similar to F&F and to add to that, the full on theft from Tokyo Drift scene :wow: :lol: I need Keanu/John to team up with Dom in the worst way. :lol:

Loved the small role of the officiator type dude from Shawshank. Small but great role. McShane was great as always but even moreso in this one. 1 might have been his best, this his 2nd.

Keanu and Cruise need to do somethin together. Seriously. It needs to happen.

I can not wait for Ballerina. 🙏

Donnie 🔥👏🐐

The after credit scene :wow: :pimp:

Lance. :frown: 😢
Will Smith is begging Tom for a movie collab.

The Pigeon Lady could get it

1679502397913.jpeg
77993060-2619-4C40-9146-146AAB437C2B.gif

Couple things I never knew about the pigeon lady actress.

She’s an Oscar winner

And

She played Mike Meyers’ mom and wife (Meyers also plays his own dad) in So I Married an Axe Murderer. Never even realized
4DDFD8B7-3285-48ED-8DE3-00C056DC4337.jpeg

Last edited:
The three same masked villains are back.

I don't know how the OG victims fumbled that situation. Disgraceful. Son had a shotgun and an entire house at his disposal.

The first broad would've been chest kicked down the front stairs the 2nd time she knocked.

My daughter was watching Blades of Glory when I got home. Saw the last 20 minutes or so.

It’s obviously stupid but it’s pretty funny.

It explained why I didn’t see this in a recent rewatch of the Office too…

1679688847643.gif

Finished it last night bc I fell asleep the other night (#washed). Awesome movie imo, and great acting from De Niro. The score was amazing.

i liked it too. cool *** movie. and loved seeing established career actors back in their early days too. deniro :pimp:

My daughter was watching Blades of Glory when I got home. Saw the last 20 minutes or so.

It’s obviously stupid but it’s pretty funny.

It explained why I didn’t see this in a recent rewatch of the Office too…

1679688847643.gif
love that movie. pretty stupidly funny.

WE’LL GET EM WHEN HE COMES BACK EEEN!

That would be…. a waste of time….

Are you through, Mr. Wizard?

love that movie. pretty stupidly funny.
I randomly caught it on cable about 10 years ago or so on cable and thought I'd be tuning it out within a few mins but it was much funnier than expected and held my attention majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom