Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Never seen a movie like it, and pace was great movie starts and just whiplashes you into that world.
That movie reminds me of when I first got Netflix as it was one of the first movies I’ve ever ordered on it. :lol:

I never got to finish it, actually.

Critically Acclaimed movie that you don’t like? For me, I would go with: A Clockwork Orange. I can’t stand that movie
I’m not a fan of ACO either. I get why it’s beloved in some circles, but I did not enjoy the experience of watching it. At all.

And I’m on record in here as admitting I’m not a fan of musicals and biopics. So, stuff like Chicago, Walk the Line, Dreamgirls, does nothing for me.

I’m not a fan of ACO either. I get why it’s beloved in some circles, but I did not enjoy the experience of watching it. At all.

And I’m on record in here as admitting I’m not a fan of musicals and biopics. So, stuff like Chicago, Walk the Line, Dreamgirls, does nothing for me.
That’s cool. Also, even if you’re on record for saying you don’t like a particular movie, it’s perfectly fine to give it another watch and decide that you like it as your taste evolves. It’s happened to me many times

John Wick Chapter 4 in IMAX DELIVERED!!!!

Everything big j 33 big j 33 said was so on point. Characters. Underworld. Action sequences. All on point.

The third act though. That blew me the **** away. From the arc de triumph and on was a wild *** ride. They went all out with every single scene in this movie. Even in the few parts where there’s no action, the visuals were insane.

Only had 1 single gripe about the film. And it’s that Keanu might be close to retirement, because his lines were delivered poorly in a lot of parts. Like I could barely understand what he’s saying, and he only has like 10 lines of dialogue.

I get it, he’s almost 60 years old. When my grandpa was almost 60 he looked like the crypt keeper, so the fact that he’s still moving around like this is mind bottling. But yeah I’m not sure how many more speaking parts he has left in him.

I rate this just a notch below the OG. 7.6/8

So I gotta go JW 1, 4, 3, then 2 high to low.

5D138CE1-4A42-4B9E-AACF-83C760F202C9.png
66F13F4C-D342-496E-82BF-DCCDF1CB8C73.jpeg

E665253F-B501-4B1B-9B42-36C99FA333F9.jpeg

Critically Acclaimed movie that you don’t like? For me, I would go with: A Clockwork Orange. I can’t stand that movie
Dislike is a strong word, but I wasn’t feeling EEAO like everyone else.

I like all the actors involved with it but I didn’t think it was a masterpiece or anything.

Back
Top Bottom