Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

calibeebee calibeebee She is so beautiful

1679699914579.gif

Currently, first

Random choice, just was one of the Netflix recs when scrolling

MV5BYWYwZDg4Y2YtN2RiYS00YTJlLTkyNTctNjJlZjVjMmQzMmNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODI4NDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

I thought I saw this.
It’s clear o fell asleep and woke up a few times during it and thought I’d only been asleep for a few seconds so I watch for a few seconds before falling back asleep for a few seconds/which is the whole Film.
30minutes in and this is a great watch.
35E31678-E767-4299-88C7-A10B56419C0E.jpeg

This Cam movie is so good, an hour and a half in

And Madeline Brewer who apparently's gonna be 31 in May

Madeline_Brewer-22.jpg

Great movie so far

I need to rewatch NOPE but I also absolutely loved it. I don’t remember the opening scene but you need to read about all the Easter eggs. I went into a deep rabbit hole and read multiple articles for days after watching it.

Off top I remember the sections of the movie being named after each animal and they all die in their section except Lucky (I think).
There is a lot of foreshadowing and recurring theme with animals freaking out due to flashing lights of a camera (monkey on show, horses in the beginning, Jean Jacket at the end).
The intro is made to look you’re looking through an old timey lens but it’s really the insides of Jean Jacket.
Lots of references and foreshadowing in the wardrobe.
There is a website created for the park that is pretty creepy. Also trailers for the tv show

Welp weekend plans are suddenly set. My soon to be 16 year old daughter has not ever been a horror/scary movie fan. Been trying to put her onto the classics forever just wouldnt watch Freddy, Jason, Michael, Chucky, Scream nothing! Yesterday she says Dad can I go to movies with my friends on Tuesday, also if yes we need to watch the first 5 Scream movies this weekend. 🔥😢

Welp weekend plans are suddenly set. My soon to be 16 year old daughter has not ever been a horror/scary movie fan. Been trying to put her onto the classics forever just wouldnt watch Freddy, Jason, Michael, Chucky, Scream nothing! Yesterday she says Dad can I go to movies with my friends on Tuesday, also if yes we need to watch the first 5 Scream movies this weekend. 🔥😢

That's gonna be an awesome marathon man. Congrats. 👏👏👏👏👏

Critically Acclaimed movie that you don’t like? For me, I would go with: A Clockwork Orange. I can’t stand that movie

Back
Top Bottom