Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

51098867-8BAA-4B8E-8B2D-8C3D66D5AABE.jpeg

25EEFB75-1C40-42E4-B80E-A59D507FA741.jpeg
2D61EE98-D75A-4532-9CFC-8B142A056480.jpeg

Tonight. 75% on Rotten Tomatoes

MV5BZWJjMGU3NWYtMzQxMC00MjNmLTgwOTEtNmYxN2M4N2VlNmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

A homicide detective and an FBI agent team up to find the human host of an alien life-form responsible for turning citizens into homicidal maniacs.

I just watched "THE SUICIDE SQUAD" and was highly entertained. unlike that borefest that came before it years ago from the same name.

Tried the Comedy Central original movie “Out of Office” with Ken Jeong, Leslie Jones, Jay Pharoah and AT&T commercial Lily. It’s painfully unfunny. Yikes.

Killer Joe isn't good, 2.5/8. Keeley would be the only reason to watch, even McConaghey is overdoing it. Emile Hirsch is off the wall.

I just watched this remake. while the story is better than the supernatural premise of the OG, I still love the doll of the OG.

Attachments

• 81kBe4yrfRL._RI_.jpg
    81kBe4yrfRL._RI_.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 68
Watched Creed II for the first time at the weekend - pretty good even though I saw the conclusion to the fight coming a mile away.

One cool thing i noticed from John Wick on Saturday. Winston says the line “Dasvidanya JOHN WICK.”

And the way Ian McShane says the line, it totally reminded me of the way Mr. Bobinsky says “Dasvidanya COROLINE!” From the movie…….Coroline.

He voices the character from that movie! :lol: never knew
2F37413B-87CA-474D-8F6D-3461AB90EA9D.png

One cool thing i noticed from John Wick on Saturday. Winston says the line “Dasvidanya JOHN WICK.”

And the way Ian McShane says the line, it totally reminded me of the way Mr. Bobinsky says “Dasvidanya COROLINE!” From the movie…….Coroline.

He voices the character from that movie! :lol: never knew
2F37413B-87CA-474D-8F6D-3461AB90EA9D.png

I've known for a while that McShane was Bobinski, but definitely did not realize the first time I was watching Coraline. Forget how I first found out. Coraline is awesome, with great voice talent. My man Keith David, one of the best voices in film, as the Cat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom